New for 2019. The RHONE is based on the best Selling Galli driveaway awning. The Big feature of the RHONE is the Sentinel Signature fabric.This is a Polycotton fabric that ensures breathability. This gives several Big advantages as the Awning will regulate temperature. It will offer a much cooler interior environment when the Sun is out during the Day and will stay warmer in the night. It will have far less condensation and be quieter in windy conditions. We have all experienced the down sides of Polyester Tents and Awnings, which soon get unbearable hot in the day, then get very cold, very quickly at night or during colder weather, get dripping wet inside due to condensation and rattle around like a crisp packet during windy conditions. Issues that are eliminated or greatly reduced in a Tent or Awning made from Polycotton. The Makes this awning the only real choice for Continental Use or even if in the UK if we have a Summer like last year especially.
A nice big awning that pitches side on the Camper-van or motorhome, so is more campsite friendly. With is nice straight front wall with built in canopy, offering protection from the elements come rain or sunshine. The RHONE has the option of adding up to two of Vangos optional Drive-away Inner tents so is able to sleep up to 4 people in comfort.
NOTE This is the Standard Low Model which is ideal for British Van conversion with the Sliding door on the Left hand or near-side of the vehicle. It is not suitable for VW California Conversions or Left hand drive vehicles.
Low height: to fit vehicles 1.8m - 2.10m idea of VW Transporters etc.
For advice on Connecting a Driveaway Awning to your vehicle please Click on this Link or get in touch email@example.com or Phone (01446) 772958
What the manufacturer says:-
The Vango Rhone drive away awning is perfect for families looking for extra space to increase their living area. The Sentinel Signature fabric means the temperature will remain comfortable during fluctuating temperatures and a fully sewn-in groundsheet provides a bug and draught free environment. Ventilation is provided by the Vango AirZone system which creates a comfortable air flow through the awning, reducing condensation. Full mesh doors in the two entrances provide further ventilation whilst keeping bugs out and the side attachment for the Rhone ensures it sits alongside your campervan or motorhome, so you can enjoy the view
- Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Side Attachment - Awning attaches to your van with a side attachment to ensure you are always facing the view wherever you go
- Oxford Polyester Groundsheet - The perfect balance between low weight and high durability
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide a bug and draught free environment
- Sentinel Signature - Combines the leading properties of both cotton and polyester to create a rich polycotton fabric to ensure breathability and an easy to maintain nature. Sentinel Signature is a high-quality fabric that is luxurious to the touch but robust and durable enough for any holiday.
- Great for Continental Use - Breathable fabric helps to regulate temperature inside your awning
- SuperBeams™ - Larger diameter beams providing additional structure and stability to the awning
- AirSpeed® Valve System and easy access positioning - Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Vango Patented TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- SkyTrack II® System - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners
- High Visibility Guylines with Tidies - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds, with touch fasteners tidies to roll up the guylines when not in use
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Skylight windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, allowing varying levels of opening. Fitted to the flysheet with no gaps that simply rolls down into a pocket
- Covered Entry - Gives a sheltered entrance into your awning, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Two Doors in Tunnel - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Quick and easy when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel
- Flat Side Entry Groundsheet - Allows entering the awning effortless
- 2 Mesh Doors - Front and side doors fitted with internal mesh panel for bug free ventilation
- AirZone Ventilation - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning, which is essential for reducing condensation
- Oversized Bag - The wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your awning. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size
- Supplied with Double Action Pump - Rapidly inflate your awning (comes complete with a pressure dial)
- Supplied with Steel Ground Pegs and Mallet - Strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- Multiple Attachment Methods - Pre-attached 6mm kador, over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp
- Storm Straps - Additional stability for your awning in strong winds. Simply clip onto the pre-attached buckles and peg into the ground to secure
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- AirAway® Vehicle Awnings included with - Pre-attached 6mm kador strip, over vehicle webbing straps, roof bar attachment tabs, sleeve for pole & clamp, steel rock pegs & mallet with carry bag, easy pack carry bag and double action pump with carry bag
|Pitching Time||15 mins|
|Packsize||L78.0 x H45.0 x W49.0cm|
|Weight without Accessories||30.1kg|