Warehouse Clearance of 2017 Models - Grab a bargain saving £££££ over 2018 Model Price
Our Opinion: -
Some minor cosmetic changes for 2017 to the ever popular Kela, which continues to be one of the best selling driveaway awnings on the market.
Following its big update in 2016 to a 420D Ripstop fabric instead of the 150D of previous years. This makes the awnings more durable and longer lasting against UV degradation, combined with Vango’s exclusive TBS system giving the reassurance that your awning will stand up to the British weather.
Still going to be very popular but its worth considering the new Vango Cruz as an alternative option
Low Height: to fit vehicles 1.8m - 2.1m (New for 2016 and better suited to VW Transporter & Similar van based Conversions)
For advice on Connecting a Drive-away Awning to your vehicle please Click on this Link or get in touch email@example.com or Phone (01446) 772958
What the manufacturer Says:-
The market leading Kela, which is the driving force behind our free-standing awning collection, now features a new high quality 420 double ripstop Sentinel Pro fabric. This, coupled with bracer beams and a set of storm straps, makes the Kela III a highly durable and well designed drive-away awning. With a side door on each side of the connecting section, this is an ideal area for storage and will help keep the awning and your vehicle clean and dry. Don’t fret about stormy conditions, our patented Tension Band System (TBS® II) ensures your awning will remain stable in harsh weather and for normal conditions, simply tuck it away into the dedicated pockets. The Kela III is a beautifully designed drive-away awning that will compliment your campervan or motorhome.
- Vango AirAway® Structure - Inflatable AirBeam® technology allows for pole free pitching and easy erection on your vehicle
- Sentinel Pro 420 Fabric - A high quality 420D double ripstop polyester fabric - a market leader for superior strength and long lasting durability against the sun, wind and rain
- Oxford polyester groundsheet - Fantastic balance between low weight and high durability
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- AirSpeed® Valve system and easy access positioning - designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams® with even less effort.
- Patented Vango TBS® II Tension Band System ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds.
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip - The most common and easy to use connection system for awning attachment to vehicles and caravans
- Touch fastener roofbar attachment tabs - Quick and easy to use. Simply wrap around vehicle roof bars
- Pole & Clamp kit sleeve - For optional pole & clamp kit attachment, for vehicles with a gutter and don't have Kador.
- AirBeam® Bracing beams included
- Webbing storm straps - Provides secure guying at the front and rear of the awning
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- High visibility guylines with guyline tidies - Attached at optimum positions for stability and tension. Handy guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
- Large windows provide bright and airy environment
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Door in the connecting panel between vehicle and awning for convenience.
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors. Creates a canopy
- Rear porch rolls away when not in use
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the awning. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Wide mouthed bag for easy packing
- Rock pegs included - Strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- AirBeam® Pump Included - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirAway® Awning. Complete with pressure dial
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Optional Bedroom Inner - optional extra available to purchase separately
- Easy access doors - Easy access for wheelchairs and people with reduced mobility
- 8m Straps included, the straps can be tensioned and rested over the vehicle, allowing the awning to attach to vehicles without kador rails
|Pack Size||L78.0 x H35.0 x W37.0cm|