New for 2016 The Kela DLX 310 Low is an updated version of the vango Attar, offering a wider awning with a removable sun canopy. This Dutch inspired wider design offers more sheltered space at the front of the awning to shelter from the sun or rain and is ideal for alfresco dining. As you would expect from a top of the range Awning the Kela DLX range feature a hardwearing and durable 420D Ripstop flysheet to ensure a long life. The Kela DLX range all feature removable front sun canopies (it is always wise to remove the Sun Canopy in bad weather) as well as lots of windows to ensure a light and airy feel to the awning.
There is an option to add a 2 berth inner tent for extra guests.
Low height: to fit vehicles 1.8m - 2.0m
For advice on Connecting a Driveaway Awning to your vehicle please Click on this Link or get in touch email@example.com or Phone (01446) 771155
What the manufacturer says:-
The new Kela III Deluxe collection of wide, inflatable drive away awnings, not only provides the benefit of extra living and storage space, but also offers the opportunity to extend your living area outside, with the inclusion of a large, detachable sun canopy. Vango’s Vista Front has a collection of huge windows at the front of the awning, which flood the awning with light and provide a great viewing gallery. The impressive width of the awning accommodates not only one, but two optional bedrooms side by side, perfect for a camp out under the stars, ideal for those with a larger family. Expertly designed, the Kela III Deluxe uses Vango Sentinel Pro 420- a high quality double ripstop polyester fabric for superior strength and long lasting durability. The Kela III Deluxe really is the pinnacle in drive-away awning design.
- Easy to inflate AirBeam structure. Pole free pitching. AirBeams won't damage caravan. Supplied with double action pump.
- Patented Vango TBS ®II – Tension Band System ensures that your tent performs in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds. In calm conditions the system can be disconnected if desired. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole and prevent sideways movement. The buckles should be adjusted so that slack is removed, but not over tensioned, as this may deform the poles.
- Robust and hardwearing 420D ripstop polyester flysheet
- 6,000mm HH with fully taped seams
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Large detachable sun canopy included to add a sheltered outdoor space to your camp
- Vista Front floods the living area with light and provides a great viewing gallery.
- Diamond Clear Windows - maximises light and offers great visibility.
- Large windows make it bright and airy inside
- Vango AirZone - high and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent.
- External Storm Skirt
- A door in the connecting fabric between your motorhome/campervan and awning for convenience.
- Bracing beams for front and roof included
- Comes complete with a pair of detachable storm straps
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Rock Pegs Included - strong, durable and can be used on more varying terrain.
- Double action AirBeam pump included
- Wide mouthed bag for easy packing
- Tested to European Standard EN5912
- Varkala uses 420D ripstop polyester with high tear resistance, very high UV resistance and 6,000mm HH
- Cable Entry and Tidies - zipped entry point with Velcro tidies to run the cable to the lantern point and other electrical items.
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - meets the European EN5912 safety standard
- King Pole Doors - include eyelets allowing optional king poles to be used.
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip- The most common and easy to use connection system for awning attachment to vehicles and caravans
- Factory Taped Seams - all flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- The Beams in a Vango AirBeam create a strong and rigid tent structure combined with a very easy and quick pitch time.
- Velcro roofbar attachment tabs - Quick and easy to use. They simply wrap around the roof bars of your vehicle
- Adjustable pegging points
- Line-Lok Guyline Runners - lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions.
- Pre-angled Beams - by incorporating a pre-angled section into the AirBeam more internal space is achieved than with a standard arch. Additionally, the section braces effectively against side winds.
- Reflective Guylines with Guyline Tidies - woven with a reflective strip to pick up light.
- Reflective webbing picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily visible in darkness.
- Webbing Storm Straps - offer secure guying at the front and rear of the tent.
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - simple and quick to use zip down curtains for varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll into a pocket.
- NEW AirSpeed® Valve system and easy access positioning - designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams with even less effort.
|Pack Size||L78.0 x H33.0 x W38.0cm|