New for 2016. The Galli range is one of our favourite awnings for this year. A nice big awning that pitches side on the Campervan or motorhome, so is more campsite friendly. With is nice straight front wall with built in canopy, offering protection from the elements come rain or sunshine. The Galli has the option of adding up to two of Vangos optional Drive-away Inner tents so is able to sleep up to 4 people in comfort. As with the other driveway-awnings in the Vango range (exc. Idris II), the Galli features Vangos Sentinel Pro 420 Ripstop polyester fabric, this will ensure durability and a longer lasting awning, especially against damaging UV, the killer of thinner denier fabrics.
Standard height: to fit vehicles 2.05m- 2.35m (The Galli Low is also available for Vans 1.8m - 2.10m)
For advice on Connecting a Driveaway Awning to your vehicle please Click on this Link or get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone (01446) 771155
What the manufacturer says:-
Three words express the very essence of the new Galli: innovative, contemporary and versatile. It’s impressive in structure and design, ideal for anyone who wants a larger and more usable space from their awning. The unique pre-bend AirBeams and curved roof offers greater comfort and room to live in. There is even the option to add in one or two inner tents to offer dedicated sleeping space at the rear. Constructed with Vango Sentinel Pro 420- a high quality double ripstop polyester fabric for superior strength and long lasting durability. Flexibility is key in a drive away inflatable awning and to enhance this, we have included a side door in the connecting section between the awning and your vehicle, creating a great space for storage that will help your space clean and dry. The Galli brings a fresh approach to drive away awnings.
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with Velcro tidies
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip - The most common and easy to use connection system for awning attachment to vehicles and caravans
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Patented Vango TBSÂ®II â€“ Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBSÂ®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- The beams in a Vango AirBeam create a strong and rigid tent structure. Very easy and quick to pitch
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Vango Protex® 420D Double Ripstop 6000HH - expertly designed to maximise strength and durability.
- Velcro roofbar attachment tabs - Quick and easy to use. Simply wrap around vehicle roof bars
- Adjustable pegging points
- Door in the connecting panel between motorhome/campervan and awning for convenience.
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Mesh side windows with PVC covers - Provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Pre-angled AirBeams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Reflective guylines with guyline tidies - Woven with a reflective strip to pick up light
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Webbing storm straps - Provides secure guying at the front and rear of the tent
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- NEW AirSpeed® Valve system and easy access positioning - designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams with even less effort.
- Pack Size: L78.0 x H41.0 x W43.0cm
- Awning Size: Standard
- Awning Type: Drive Away
- Weight: 26.8kg