Slight Cosmetic upgrades for 2017.
The Galli range is one of our favourite awnings, it is also with looking at the Outdoor Revolution T4 for 2017. A nice big awning that pitches side on the Camper-van or motorhome, so is more campsite friendly. With is nice straight front wall with built in canopy, offering protection from the elements come rain or sunshine. The Galli has the option of adding up to two of Vangos optional Drive-away Inner tents so is able to sleep up to 4 people in comfort. As with the other driveway-awnings in the Vango range (exc. Idris II), the Galli features Vangos Sentinel Pro 420 Ripstop polyester fabric, this will ensure durability and a longer lasting awning, especially against damaging UV, the killer of thinner denier fabrics.
Low height: to fit vehicles 1.8m - 2.10m idea of VW Transporters etc.
For advice on Connecting a Driveaway Awning to your vehicle please Click on this Link or get in touch email@example.com or Phone (01446) 772958
What the manufacturer says:-
Three words express the very essence of the new Galli: innovative, contemporary and versatile. It’s impressive in structure and design, ideal for anyone who wants a larger and more usable space from their awning. The unique pre-bend Air Beams and curved roof offers greater comfort and room to live in. There is even the option to add in one or two inner tents to offer dedicated sleeping space at the rear. Constructed with Vango Sentinel Pro 420- a high quality double ripstop polyester fabric for superior strength and long lasting durability. Flexibility is key in a drive away inflatable awning and to enhance this, we have included a side door in the connecting section between the awning and your vehicle, creating a great space for storage that will help your space clean and dry. The Galli brings a fresh approach to drive away awnings.
- Vango AirAway® Structure - Inflatable AirBeam® technology allows for pole free pitching and easy erection on your vehicle
- Sentinel Pro 420 Fabric - A high quality 420D double ripstop polyester fabric - a market leader for superior strength and long lasting durability against the sun, wind and rain
- Oxford polyester groundsheet - Fantastic balance between low weight and high durability
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- AirSpeed® Valve system and easy access positioning - designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams® with even less effort.
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Larger diameter SuperBeams™ - Providing additional structure and stability to the awning.
- Patented Vango TBS® II Tension Band System ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds.
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip - The most common and easy to use connection system for awning attachment to vehicles and caravans
- Touch fastener roofbar attachment tabs - Quick and easy to use. Simply wrap around vehicle roof bars
- Pole & Clamp kit sleeve - For optional pole & clamp kit attachment, for vehicles with a gutter and don't have Kador.
- 8m Straps included, the straps can be tensioned and rested over the vehicle, allowing the awning to attach to vehicles without kador rails
- Webbing storm straps - Provides secure guying at the front and rear of the awning
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- High visibility guylines with guyline tidies - Attached at optimum positions for stability and tension. Handy guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
- Large windows provide bright and airy environment
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Mesh Side Windows with PVC Covers - Improves ventilation
- Door in the connecting panel between vehicle and awning for convenience.
- Easy access doors - Easy access for wheelchairs and people with reduced mobility
- Rear porch rolls away when not in use
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the awning. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Wide mouthed bag for easy packing
- Optional Bedroom Inner - optional extra available to purchase separately
- Rock pegs included - Strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- AirBeam® Pump Included - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirAway® Awning. Complete with pressure dial
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Pack Size: L78.0 x H40.0 x W42.0cm
- Awning Size: Low
- Awning Type: Drive Away
- Weight: 26.6kg