Vango Galli III Low - 2020 Model
- AWPGALLI C3YTDR
- AWPGALLI C3YTDR
- 26.60 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
2020 Model. This years upgrade is all about the fabrics NEW ColourLok™ finish. This Aids Colour retention from UV light. Stopping a lot of the fading that occurs when the awning is exposed to Sun Light. This also gives the fabric a 50+ UPF rating so helps makes the awnings more durable and longer lasting against UV degradation.
The Galli range is one of our favourite awnings, it is also with looking at the Outdoor Revolution T4 and Kampa Touring. A nice big awning that pitches side on the Camper-van or motorhome, so is more campsite friendly. With is nice straight front wall with built in canopy, offering protection from the elements come rain or sunshine. The Galli has the option of adding up to two of Vangos optional Drive-away Inner tents so is able to sleep up to 4 people in comfort. As with the other driveway-awnings in the Vango range (exc. Idris II), the Galli features Vangos Sentinel Pro 420 Ripstop polyester fabric, this will ensure durability and a longer lasting awning, especially against damaging UV, the killer of thinner denier fabrics.
NOTE This is the Standard Low Model which is ideal for British Van conversion with the Sliding door on the Left hand or near-side of the vehicle. VW California Conversions or Left hand drive vehicles require the RSV Version of this awning.
Low height: to fit vehicles 1.8m - 2.10m ideal of VW Transporters etc.
For advice on Connecting a Driveaway Awning to your vehicle please Click on this Link or get in touch email@example.com or Phone (01446) 772958
What the manufacturer says:-
The Vango Galli AirAway Awning is ideal for anyone who wants a larger and more usable space on their outdoor holiday. The inflatable AirBeam technology means you can pitch this awning in a matter of minutes so you’ve got more time to enjoy your holiday. The pre-angled beams mean there’s ample height throughout, and the option to add up to two inner tents means there’s great potential to create extra sleeping space.
- Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Side Attachment - Awning attaches to your van with a side attachment to ensure you are always facing the view wherever you go
- Oxford Polyester Groundsheet - The perfect balance between low weight and high durability
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide a bug and draught free environment
- Sentinel Pro - Designed for dedicated motor homers and caravanners who embark on several trips a year. Sentinel Pro is created by a blend of fibres and double ripstop construction, making it extremely waterproof and durable. Not to mention its new ColourLok™ technology to enhance resistance to UV fading.
- SuperBeams™ - Larger diameter beams providing additional structure and stability to the awning
- AirSpeed® Valve System and easy access positioning - Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Vango Patented TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- SkyTrack II® System - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners
- High Visibility Guylines with Tidies - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds, with touch fasteners tidies to roll up the guylines when not in use
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Skylight windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, allowing varying levels of opening. Fitted to the flysheet with no gaps that simply rolls down into a pocket
- Covered Entry - Gives a sheltered entrance into your awning, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Two Doors in Tunnel - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Quick and easy when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel
- Flat Side Entry Groundsheet - Allows entering the awning effortless
- 2 Mesh Doors - Front and side doors fitted with internal mesh panel for bug free ventilation
- AirZone Ventilation - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning, which is essential for reducing condensation
- Oversized Bag - The wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your awning. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size
- Supplied with Double Action Pump - Rapidly inflate your awning (comes complete with a pressure dial)
- Supplied with Steel Ground Pegs and Mallet - Strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- Multiple Attachment Methods - Pre-attached 6mm kador, over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp
- AirAway® Vehicle Awnings included with - Pre-attached 6mm kador strip, over vehicle webbing straps, roof bar attachment tabs, sleeve for pole & clamp, steel rock pegs & mallet with carry bag, easy pack carry bag and double action pump with carry bag
- Storm Straps - Additional stability for your awning in strong winds. Simply clip onto the pre-attached buckles and peg into the ground to secure
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
|Pitching Time||15 mins|
|Packsize||L78.0 x H39.0 x W44.0cm|
|Kador Adjustable Height||180-210cm|
|Weight without Accessories||23.15kg|