Vango Faros - Tall - NEW for 2019
- AWPFAROS C3YTDP
- AWPFAROS C3YTDP
- 9.00 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Please note Manufacturers Images show Faros Low. Please read below
New for 2019 Vango introduce the Faros Tall.
Building on the popularity of the Kela and Idris the Faros Tall is designed as a smaller, lighter-weight awning for Taller Van based & For Coachbuilt Conversions.
It is slightly smaller that the aforementioned Kela & Idris and does not have the option of a clip in inner tent. You can buy a special freestanding inner tent for the Faros Tall.
To help keep the Faros a Small, lightweight driveaway awning Vango has used Fibreglass poles and its Sentinel Active polyester fabric. Sentinel Active is a 70 denier fabric, designed as a strong lightweight polyester, it give a smaller, lighter weight pack-size. The groundsheet is a separate Linked in groundsheet. This does give the advantage of easier cleaning and the option to leave the groundsheet out on hard standings or rocky ground.
The Faros Tall still features Vangos TBS II system which is patented to Vango and increase the awnings performance in windy conditions. TBS is basicly a system of straps and buckles that you can clip in place internally to give additional stability to the awning.
The windows are large clear PVC with toggle up blinds for privacy
Although designed as a lighter-weight value for money driveaway Awning the Faros Tall is not short of features. When space is at a premium in a campervan or motorhome conversion then the Faros Tall is worth considering
Tall Height for taller van conversions & Motorhomes with a fixing height between 245 and 290cm
What the manufacturer says:-
The Faros is brand-new to this years poled awning collection. Featuring our Sentinel Active quality fabric ensuring a great compact pack size, the Faros is the ideal size for short breaks away without taking up valuable storage space. This awning can be left freestanding whilst you head out for the day and then easily reattached upon your return thanks to its lightweight structure. The large front door and great living space make this awning the perfect addition to your vehicle on short breaks away.
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Creates a strong, yet light and reliable structure
- Linked-in Groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area
- Sentinel Active - When pack size and weight are the key influencers in choosing your awning, our specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, whilst being fully waterproof, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes.
- Vango Patented TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Bracer Pole included - Secured in between main AirBeams® to enhance stability
- High Visibility Guylines - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Easy to use privacy curtains that can be simply rolled away when not in use
- Flat Entry Groundsheet - Easily dropped to ground level allowing effortless entering without needing to step over the entrance
- Two Doors in Tunnel - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Quick and easy when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel
- King pole doors - Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors, creating a canopy
- Mesh Front Door - Fitted with internal mesh panel for bug-free ventilation
- AirZone Ventilation - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning, which is essential for reducing condensation
- Wide Mouth Bag with Compression Straps - Allows your awning to be packed away and carried to and from the campsite easily
- Multiple Attachment Methods - Pre-attached 6mm kador, over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp
- Experience Poled Awnings included with - Pre-attached 6mm kador strip, over vehicle webbing straps, roof bar attachment tabs, sleeve for pole & clamp, steel pegs with carry bag and carry bag with compression straps.
|Pitching Time||8 mins|
|Packsize||L75.0 x H26.0 x W26.0cm|
|Weight without Accessories||5.0kg|