New for 2017. Building on the success of the Galli. The Cruz is a slightly smaller than the Kela and Idris, but because of the straight front wall probably offers around the same usable space inside and also has an 80cm canopy to the front of the awning, when compared against the slopping front wall of the Kela and Idris. The straight front wall with built in canopy, offering protection from the elements come rain or sunshine, giving a sheltered area to stop the rain entering the awning when you open the front door and a sun canopy in nicer weather. The Cruz has the option of adding an optional 2 Berth Inner tent . As with the other driveway-awnings in the Vango range (exc. Idris II), the Cruz features Vangos Sentinel Pro 420 Ripstop polyester fabric, this will ensure durability and a longer lasting awning, especially against damaging UV, the killer of thinner denier fabrics.
Std height: to fit vehicles 2.05m - 2.35m
For advice on Connecting a Driveaway Awning to your vehicle please Click on this Link or get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone (01446) 772958
What the manufacturer says:-
The new Cruz awning enhances our AirAway® collection for 2017, featuring our market leading Sentinel Pro 420 Fabric that offers superior comfort and durability. Pre-angled Vango SuperBeams™ provide additional stability, allowing for excellent headroom and increased interior space. A half & half door on the front allows for superb versatility, providing either more shelter or ventilation in the awning and a convenient front extension overhang allows for storage of muddy boots & protection from the elements. All our DriveAway awnings feature a door in the connecting tunnel which allows easy access in and out of your vehicle, whilst allowing the connection to function as a “utility room”. The Cruz is an extremely versatile companion for your motorhome, creating a comfortable conservatory for relaxing, whatever the weather.
- Vango AirAway® Structure - Inflatable AirBeam® technology allows for pole free pitching and easy erection on your vehicle
- Sentinel Pro 420 Fabric - A high quality 420D double ripstop polyester fabric - a market leader for superior strength and long lasting durability against the sun, wind and rain
- Oxford polyester groundsheet - Fantastic balance between low weight and high durability
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- AirSpeed® Valve system and easy access positioning - designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams® with even less effort.
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Larger diameter SuperBeams™ - Providing additional structure and stability to the awning.
- Patented Vango TBS® II Tension Band System ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds.
- Pre-attached 6mm Kador strip - The most common and easy to use connection system for awning attachment to vehicles and caravans
- Touch fastener roofbar attachment tabs - Quick and easy to use. Simply wrap around vehicle roof bars
- Pole & Clamp kit - For vehicles with a gutter and don't have Kador.
- Webbing storm straps - Provides secure guying at the front and rear of the awning
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- High visibility guylines with guyline tidies - Attached at optimum positions for stability and tension. Handy guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
- Large windows provide bright and airy environment
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Door in the connecting panel between vehicle and awning for convenience.
- Easy access doors - Easy access for wheelchairs and people with reduced mobility
- Rear porch rolls away when not in use
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the awning. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Wide mouthed bag for easy packing
- Optional Bedroom Inner - optional extra available to purchase separately
- Rock pegs included - Strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- AirBeam® Pump Included - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirAway® Awning. Complete with pressure dial
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- 8m Straps included, the straps can be tensioned and rested over the vehicle, allowing the awning to attach to vehicles without kador rails
- Pack Size: L78.0 x H47.0 x W39.0cm
- Awning Size: Std for vehicle fixing heights from 2.05m - 2.35m
- Awning Type: Drive Away
- Weight: 21.8kg