|This product is available for pre-order only|
Replacement bladder for Vango AirAway Awnings Bracer beams. Always worthwhile buying a spare tube to ensure your holiday is not spoiled if you were unlucky enough to experience a puncture on your awnings existing tube.
Make sure to order the correct size for your Awning. Airspeed bracer beam Tubes are replacements for Vango AirAway Awning manufactured in 2015/2016 that have the Airspeed valve.
What the manufacturer says:-
AirSpeed replacement bracer beam tube can be used with 2015/2016 models FEATURING Airspeed Valves
- Fully deflate the AirBeam® tube to be replaced
- Unzip the outer sleeve of the AirBeam® on the inside of the flysheet
- Remove the AirBeam® from the internal zipped sleeve.
- Cut the cable tie that holds the zips together (ties stop accidental opening)
- Remove the inner tube from its protective outer
- Place the new inner tube inside the protective outer. Align valve with the opening in the protective outer. Zip closed, taking care not to catch the inner tube. Reconnect the zips together with the cable tie provided, to prevent accidental opening when the AirBeam® is inflated
- Re-inflate AirBeam® to the correct PSI
- Re-insert the AirBeam® into the zipped sleeve on the tent flysheet