Turismo Air - NEW for 2019
- 10.50 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
New for 2019 Outdoor Revolution are expanding the Entry Level Turismo range include an Air frame driveaway-awning.
The Turismo Air is designed around Outdoor Revolutions best selling Movelite T2. For the Turismo Air the fabric used is Outdoor Revolution's New 100HDE Fabric - An Ultra-Lightweight Polyester with a patten embossed into the fabric and a 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head. This gives the awning a lighter weight and smaller pack size (Weight 10.5kg pack size 76cm x 32cm x 26cm) than the Heavier Movelite T2 (Weight 19.2kg Pack Size82cm x 47cm x 39cm) but will be no less waterproof. The MOD consider 800mm HH as waterproof.. Pack-size being a very important consideration in an awning designed for smaller van based conversions like VW transporters and something that some manufacturers do not consider when producing awnings in heavier and heavier fabrics.
Outdoor Revolution have ensured the Turismo Air has good ventilation and have included several Mesh Panels in the awning. The awning has a sewn in groundsheet and feels light and Airy inside thanks to the large PVC windows with toggle up privacy blinds
There is still the option to add a 2 berth inner tent.The Turismo range of awnings are excellent value for money awnings, for van based conversions on VW Transporter, Mazda Bongo sized vehicles. With the Addition of the Turismo Air into the range Outdoor Revolution are able to offer a competitively priced easy to pitch Air frame awning that will compete with the own brand offerings from the larger multiple outlet retailers, but backed up by the design knowledge and aftersales of the a well respected manufacturer of tents & awnings.
Low/Standard height for vehicles with an attachment height of 180-240cm - ideal VW Transporters & Similar sized vans
What the manufacturer Says:-Due to the success of our best-selling pole and sleeve Turismo range, this season we have launched an oxygen air framed variation; the lightweight fast pitch Turismo Air inflatable drive away awning weekender is effortlessly inflated in just seconds and provides a wealth of additional living, sleeping or storage space alongside your campervan or motorhome, designed for touring families seeking value for money and not looking to break the bank. Mesh ventilation has been situated above the upper internal cowl door to allow increased breathability and enhanced airflow. The solid front door panel is incredibly versatile and offers numerous configurations to suit your personal preference, including being zipped fully back, halfway, or completely in.
- 100HDE Fabric - An Ultra-Lightweight Material with a Contemporary Print, Designed to Pack Neatly Away Into Its Inclusive Carry Bag.
- 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Inflatable Twin Tube Oxygen Air Frame - Fast Pitch Multiple Inflation Point Aiframe, Where Both Tube Can Be Inflated WIthin Seconds.
- PVC Window Panels - Expansive Crystal Clear Windows, Offering a Panoramic Vista of the Surrounding Outdoors.
- Toggle In Curtains - Toggle In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet - To Add Convenience When Pitching, Preventing Water Ingression & Helping Keep Bugs Out of Your Living Area.
- Rear Cowl Access Door - For Easy Access to Your Vehicle, Without Disturbing Any Sleeping Guests.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points - To Cater for Our Fantastic Awning Lighting Systems.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Zip-Back Front Door.
- Left Hand Side Fully Zip-Back Door.
- Two Berth Inner Tent Attachment Loops.
- Storm Strap Attachment Points.
- Complete With Pegs, Reflective Guylines, Repair Kit & Carry Bag.
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 10.5kg
- WIDTH: 310cm
- DEPTH: 250cm
- COWL DEPTH: 90cm
- PACK SIZE: 76cm x 32cm x 26cm
- HEIGHT RANGE: 180-240cm
- AWNING PIPING LENGTH: 2.7m