Outwell Touring Canopy XL - NEW for 2018
- 6.50 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
New for 2018.
WE really like the Touring Canopy for its design.
The triangular shaped sides should make the Touring canopy look look whatever the fixing height onto the vehicle as it will appear to just pivot on the side of your vehicle.The Touring canopy L & XL incorporate side walls to give greater protection from the wind over the Touring Canopy M
Accommodates a wide range of fixing heights so suitable for smaller van based conversions up to larger coach built motorhomes
Like all canopies only works on Vehicles with an awning rail to attach the Canopy, this could be a standard awning rail or utilising the rail on a wind out canopy like a Fiamma/Omnistor etc.
What the manufacturer says:-
Wider, deeper and with even larger side panels, the Outwell Touring Canopy XL gives you the biggest space and best all-weather protection. The universal fit means it can cater for nearly every campervan, boxcar, motorhome and caravan. Adjustable wedges let you change the connection height from 240-300cm, and you can attach it to your vehicle via the piping rail or with ropes.
- Universal canopy for motorhomes, vans and caravans with an attachment height of 240-300 (330 cm)
- Creates a nice shady space on the side of the vehicle
- Sturdy steel poles maximise headroom
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Pre-attached luminous guylines for convenience and fast pitching
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- Fast and easy to attach and detach as required
- Triangular side windows
- Toggle adjustment of fabric at Canopy base allows height of sides to match the unit
|Type of tent:||Canopy|
|Flysheet:||Outtex® 3000 (100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams|
|Hydrostatic Head:||3000 mm|
|Attachment height:||240 - 300 cm|
|Roof Connection Length:||320 cm|
|Pitching way:||In one|
|Poles:||Steel poles 19 mm|
|Pack size:||20 x 65 cm|