Outwell Touring Canopy M - 2019 Model
- 4.80 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
WE really like the Touring Canopy for its design.
The triangular shaped sides should make the Touring canopy look look whatever the fixing height onto the vehicle as it will appear to just pivot on the side of your vehicle.
Accommodates a wide range of fixing heights so suitable for smaller van based conversions up to larger coach built motorhomes
Like all canopies only works on Vehicles with an awning rail to attach the Canopy, this could be a standard awning rail or utilising the rail on a wind out canopy like a Fiamma/Omnistor etc.
What the manufacturer says:-
Get full standing height shelter from sun, rain and wind with the Outwell Touring Canopy M. This medium sized canopy offers overhead cover from the elements, but is open at the sides for extra ventilation. Made from durable Outtex 3000, the canopy quickly connects to campervans, boxcars and caravans along the piping rail or by ropes across the vehicle. Double guylines on the sides keep things secure in windy conditions.
- Universal canopy for motorhomes, vans and caravans with an attachment height of 180 - 330 cm
- Creates a nice shady space on the side of the vehicle
- Sturdy steel poles maximise headroom
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Pre-attached luminous guylines for convenience and fast pitching
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- Fast and easy to attach and detach as required
|Type of tent:||Canopy|
|Flysheet:||Outtex® 3000 (100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams|
|Hydrostatic Head:||3000 mm|
|Attachment height:||180 - 330 cm|
|Roof Connection Length:||265 cm|
|Pitching way:||In one|
|Poles:||Steel poles 19 mm|
|Pack size:||15 x 61 cm|