New for 2018.
WE really like the Touring Canopy for its design.
The triangular shaped sides should make the Touring canopy look look whatever the fixing height onto the vehicle as it will appear to just pivot on the side of your vehicle.The Touring canopy L & XL incorporate side walls to give greater protection from the wind over the Touring Canopy M
Accommodates a wide range of fixing heights so suitable for smaller van based conversions up to larger coach built motorhomes
Like all canopies only works on Vehicles with an awning rail to attach the Canopy, this could be a standard awning rail or utilising the rail on a wind out canopy like a Fiamma/Omnistor etc.
What the manufacturer says:-
Get more protection from sun, wind and rain with the Outwell Touring Canopy L, which has larger side panels to keep the elements at bay. It also comes with adjustment wedges, so you can alter the height to fit your vehicle. This makes it a great choice for most campervans, boxcars, motorhomes and caravans. Full standing height ceilings, tough, durable materials and double guylines add to the appeal.
- Universal canopy for motorhomes, vans and caravans with an attachment height of 180-240 cm (330 cm)
- Creates a nice shady space on the side of the vehicle
- Sturdy steel poles maximise headroom
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Pre-attached luminous guylines for convenience and fast pitching
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- Fast and easy to attach and detach as required
- Triangular side windows
- Toggle adjustment of fabric at Canopy base allows height of sides to match the unit
|Type of tent:||Canopy|
|Flysheet:||Outtex® 3000 (100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams|
|Hydrostatic Head:||3000 mm|
|Attachment height:||180 - 240 cm|
|Roof Connection Length:||265 cm|
|Pitching way:||In one|
|Poles:||Steel poles 19 mm|
|Pack size:||20 x 62 cm|