Outwell Scenic Road 300SA
- 27.50 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Outwell introduced a completely new range of driveaway awnings for 2018 with no changes for 2019. The Scenic Road SA range we feel is going to be the best selling and is Outwells top spec range of driveaway awnings. Based on the best selling Country Road Awning, they feature Outwells SMART AIR easy to erect Advanced Air Tube System. This system has only one inflation point, for quick and easy pitching. They have redesigned the system. In place of the Old Isolation valves that had Hard Plastic Isolators with compression joint, which could be prong to failure and therefore leaks. Outwell now use plastic clamps that we consider a simpler and more reliable system that will be far less likely to fail, yet still ensuring that in the event of a damaged tube, you can isolate the remaining tubes.
The design features a vertical front door with a nice sized extended canopy, making it ideal for the British climate as the front door has protection from the rain and Sun. There is nothing worst than having to mop up the water from your sewn-in groundsheet every time to open the front door. Why so many manufacturers insist on sloping awning sides with doors and not providing at least one rain safe door. The Scenic Road range feature Outwells Outtex 600 polyester flysheet, Full mesh windows to the front door to give good ventilation and keep bugs at bay, Tinted Windows, to reduce UV, heat & Glare and a sewn-in groundsheet.Outwell awnings also feature their Link Access System which provides a groundsheet for the tunnel section of the awning with a valance to close the gap under the vehicle and help keep out draughts.
We would always stress that the Tunnel section of a driveaway awning is only ever a sheltered entrance and will never be draught free. Remember that unlike a caravan awning, driveaway awnings have front and back doors that can be zipped up and this is the weatherproof section of the awning.
Based on the best selling Country Road the Scenic Road SA range is available in 3 sizes. The Scenic Road 200SA being the only model NOT to have a bedroom Option due to its compact size.
Drive-away tent awning for motorhomes, vans and MPVs with attachment height of 180 cm-205 cm.
What the manufacturer says:-
Get more from your holiday with a high tech Outwell Smart Air Touring drive away awning for campervans, motorhomes or buses. There’ll be more time to relax as the advanced inflation offers the easiest pitching. More space for eating, sleeping or playing with options for couples and families. And more flexibility to come and go as you please, as the awnings are quick to connect and disconnect. With premium features, like our best all-weather Outtex 6000 material, flexible canopies and bug-proof mesh panels, it’s the smarter way to enjoy your holiday.
Need more space? The Outwell Scenic Road SA 300 drive away awning has it by the bucket load. Our longest awning in the collection has an extended living area and mesh side doors for extra ventilation. You can create two spacious bedrooms with the optional inners, sleeping up to four people. In addition, there’s also a large front canopy for shade and shelter, plus linked easy access to your vehicle. A great choice for large families.
- Drive-away tent awning for motorhomes, vans and MPVs with attachment height of 180 cm-205 cm
- Heavy duty Outwell zips are easy to use, running securely and freely
- Link Access Zone System with side doors for easy access
- Front wall can be opened completely by a 4-slider zip for extra flexibility by opening the doors/front panel fully to create a verandah-style aspect with insect mesh screen
- Full open rear for easy access to vehicle
- Front canopy with toggle up sides provides shelter from rain and sun glare
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Pre-attached luminous guylines for convenience and fast pitching
- Reinforcement patch on all stress points
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- Flysheet:Outtex® 6000 Pro (150D 100% polyester oxford) with taped seams
- Hydrostatic Head:6000 mm
- Roof connection length:300 cm
- Attachment height:180 - 205 cm
- Bead thickness:7 mm
- Pole construction:Inflatable
- Tubes:Integrated Advanced Air System frame for best performance
- Maximum pressure:7 psi/0.5 bar
- Poles:Alloy pole 9.5 mm, 1 Steel pole 16 mm (for Link Access Zone)
- Floor:Double-coated waterproof 100% polyethylene
- Pack size:45 x 90 cm
- Weight:25.1 kg
Footprint Scenic Road 300SA
Carpet Scenic Road 300SA
- 2 Berth Inner Scenic Road (Not 200/200SA)