Outwell Parkville 200SA Tall- NEW for 2020
- 23.00 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Outwell have redesigned all full range of driveaway awnings for 2020. The Parkville 200 SA Tall is based on the Scenic Road of last year. The biggest change is despite the awning having the SA designation it is not a Smart Air Awning. SA used to refer to Outwells Single inflation system. The Parkville range features multi-inflation Air beams, you inflate each tube separately. This is our preferred system as there is less plumbing involved so less to go wrong. It there is a puncture in a tube, it is just that tube that deflates and it is easier to trace the puncture. It is nice to also see Outwell making a range of replacement tubes, and like we advise with any poled tent or awning if is a wise precaution to buy and keep a spare tube.
The design features a vertical front door with a nice sized extended canopy, making it ideal for the British climate as the front door has protection from the rain and Sun. There is nothing worst than having to mop up the water from your sewn-in groundsheet every time to open the front door. Why so many manufacturers insist on sloping awning sides with doors and not providing at least one rain safe door. The Parkville range feature Outwells Outtex 6000 Pro polyester flysheet, Full mesh windows to the front door to give good ventilation and keep bugs at bay, Tinted Windows, to reduce UV, heat & Glare and a sewn-in groundsheet.Outwell awnings also feature their Link Access System which provides a groundsheet for the tunnel section of the awning with a valance to close the gap under the vehicle and help keep out draughts.
We would always stress that the Tunnel section of a driveaway awning is only ever a sheltered entrance and will never be draught free. Remember that unlike a caravan awning, driveaway awnings have front and back doors that can be zipped up and this is the weatherproof section of the awning.
The Parkville SA range is available in 3 sizes. The Parkville 200SA & 200SA Tall being the only models NOT to have a bedroom Option due to its compact size.
Drive-away tent awning for motorhomes and vans with attachment height of 240 cm-270 cm.
What the manufacturer says:-
With easy attachment to campervans at heights of 240cm-270cm, the Outwell Parkville 200SA Tall inflatable drive away awning offers light-filled space. Its tunnel tent style has D-door with mesh screen to the main space and a door on the other side in the Link Access Zone, large tinted windows, low air vents and a front wall, with insect mesh screen, that can be opened completely by a 4-slider zip to create a veranda-style under the canopy with windows.
- 175cm-200cm attachment height
- 7mm/5mm double bead
- Front wall can be opened completely by a 4-slider zip for extra flexibility by opening the doors/front panel fully to create a veranda-style aspect with insect mesh screen
- Full open rear for easy access to vehicle
- Power Air System frame tubes inflate in one to improve erection time
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Pre-attached luminous guylines for convenience and fast pitching
- Large tinted windows reducing glare and ensuring privacy
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- Heavy duty Outwell zips are easy to use, running securely and freely
- HookTrack System for versatile positioning of lights and items up to 1.5kg
- Reliable, easy-to-operate inflate/deflate valves conveniently placed outside the flysheet
- Flysheet:Outtex® 6000 Pro, 100% polyester
- Hydrostatic Head:6000 mm
- Roof connection length:290 cm
- Attachment height:240 - 270 cm
- Bead thickness:7 mm / 5 mm
- Tubes:Power Air System frame for best performance
- Maximum pressure:9 psi/0.6 bar
- Poles:Duratec fibreglass 11 mm
- Floor:Double-coated waterproof polyethylene, 100% polyethylene
- Pack size:86 x 42 x 41 cm
- Weight:17.4 kg
- Awning Type:Driveaway
- Flat Woven Carpet Parkville 200SA
- Footprint Parkville 200