Outwell Milestone Pro Tall
- 15.80 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Milestone range is based on the best Selling Daytona Awning from previous years. A roomy Dome style awning using Duratec Fibreglass poles to give a rigid dome structure. The Milestone Pro Range feature a rain-safe door to the front by the addition of a canopy. The Milestone range uses Outwells Outtex 3000 Polyester fabric for the flysheet. The range still features Nice large tinted windows to reduce glare, help maintain a cooler temperature inside the awning and give UV protection. The Ground sheet if fully sewn-in and the awnings feature a full mesh front door for protection against bugs and help with ventilation.Like all Outwell driveaway awnings there is a link access groundsheet for the tunnel section with a valence to close the gap under the van. Please remember that like all driveaway awnings the tunnel section should only considered a sheltered entrance, as Unlike caravan awnings driveaway awnings have a front door and back door to create a weatherproof area.
A bedroom option is available across the range of Milestone awnings.
A well designed dome awning. We also liked the colourway, Blue making a pleasant change to the Silver/Grey that most manufacturer make.
Tall Drive-away tent awning for motorhomes, vans and MPVs with attachment height of 240 cm-290 cm
What the manufacturer says:-
The Cruising Collection can be left freestanding to secure the site pitch on days out. . These traditional poled awnings easily attach to your campervan, motorhome or bus, and remain upright when you go for a drive. So you get all the benefits of a stand alone tent with a waterproof passage to your vehicle. Made from durable Outtex 3000 material, the awnings come in a choice of sizes and styles to suit your needs. Optional inners let you create separate bedrooms.
The Outwell Milestone Pro Tall offers all the benefits of the Milestone Pro, but is a larger size to fit taller vehicles. This practical poled drive away awning has an attachment height of 240–290cm to fit over the roof of larger campervans, motorhomes and buses. As with the other models, you can fully open the front in good weather, add an inner bedroom, and enjoy full standing height ceilings.
- Drive-away tent awning for motorhomes, vans and MPVs with attachment height of 240 cm-290 cm
- Groundsheet for Link Access Zone with built-in draught excluder skirt
- Link Access Zone System with side doors for easy access
- Front wall can be opened completely by a 4-slider zip for extra flexibility by opening the doors/front panel fully to create a verandah-style aspect with insect mesh screen
- Full open rear for easy access to vehicle
- Generous door canopies for access and Rain Safe shelter
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Pre-attached luminous guylines for convenience and fast pitching
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- Heavy duty Outwell zips are easy to use, running securely and freely
- Flysheet:Outtex® 3000 Select (100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams
- Hydrostatic Head:3000 mm
- Roof connection length:260 cm
- Attachment height:240 - 290 cm
- Bead thickness:7 mm
- Pole construction:Fibreglass / Steel
- Poles:Duratec fibreglass 12.7 mm/8.5 mm, 1 Steel pole 16 mm (for Link Access Zone)
- Floor:Double-coated waterproof 100% polyethylene
- Pack size:80 x 30 x 30 cm
- Weight:15.8 kg
- Flat Woven Carpet Milestone
- Footprint Milestone
- Inner Milestone