Outwell Milestone Pace
- 13.20 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Milestone Pace version is Not designed to be a driveaway awning But a drive up to awning, with no tunnel attachment to the vehicle. It simple utilises the canopies over the two main doors to offer some shelter between your van and the awning.
The Milestone range is based on the best Selling Daytona Awning from previous years. A roomy Dome style awning using Duratec Fibreglass Poles to give a rigid dome structure. The Milestone range uses Outwells Outtex 3000 Polyester fabric for the flysheet. The range still features Nice large tinted windows to reduce glare, help maintain a cooler temperature inside the awning and give UV protection. The Ground sheet if fully sewn-in and the awnings feature a full mesh front door for protection against bugs and help with ventilation.
A bedroom option is available across the range of Milestone awnings.
A slightly different awning in that you simply drive up to the awning and utilise the door canopies to give a sheltered entrance between the vehicle and awning. It has canopies at the front and back doors we see it useful with groups of friends who want to position a van at either side of the awning and utilise the awning as a central meeting place. We also liked the colourway, Blue making a pleasant change to the Silver/Grey that most manufacturer make.
Self standing awning for motorhomes, vans and MPVs with attachment height of 180 cm-205 cm
What the manufacturer says:-
The Cruising Collection can be left freestanding to secure the site pitch on days out. . These traditional poled awnings easily attach to your campervan, motorhome or bus, and remain upright when you go for a drive. So you get all the benefits of a standalone tent with a waterproof passage to your vehicle. Made from durable Outtex 3000 material, the awnings come in a choice of sizes and styles to suit your needs. Optional inners let you create separate bedrooms.
The Outwell Milestone Pace combines the flexibility of a tent with the added comfort of a drive away awning. This poled awning doesn’t physically connect to your vehicle, but rather leans against it. So you get the benefits of both a fully standalone tent and a covered walkaway to and from your vehicle. Simply park your vehicle close to one of the two extended rainsafe canopies when you return to the campsite.
- Flexible drive-away tent designed for easy use with motorhomes, vans and MPVs
- Front wall can be opened completely by a 4-slider zip for extra flexibility by opening the doors/front panel fully to create a verandah-style aspect with insect mesh screen
- Generous door canopies for access and Rain Safe shelter
- Full open rear for easy access to vehicle
- Spacious living area with large tinted windows for a light-filled interior with toggle-up curtains for privacy
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Pre-attached luminous guylines for convenience and fast pitching
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- Heavy duty Outwell zips are easy to use, running securely and freely
- Flysheet:Outtex® 3000 Select (100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams
- Hydrostatic Head:3000 mm
- Pole construction:Fibreglass / Steel
- Poles:Duratec fibreglass 12.7 mm / 8.5 mm
- Floor:Double-coated waterproof 100% polyethylene
- Pack size:70 x 30 x 30 cm
- Weight:13.2 kg
- Flat Woven Carpet Milestone
- Footprint Milestone
- Inner Milestone