Outwell have redesigned all of their driveaway awnings for 2018.
The Milestone range is based on the best Selling Daytona Awning from last year. A roomy Dome style awning using Duratec Fibreglass poles to give a rigid dome structure. The Milestone range uses Outwells Outtex 3000 Polyester fabric for the flysheet. The range still features Nice large tinted windows to reduce glare, help maintain a cooler temperature inside the awning and give UV protection. The Ground sheet if fully sewn-in and the awnings feature a full mesh front door for protection against bugs and help with ventilation.Like all Outwell driveaway awnings there is a link access groundsheet for the tunnel section with a valence to close the gap under the van. Please remember that like all driveaway awnings the tunnel section should only considered a sheltered entrance, as Unlike caravan awnings driveaway awnings have a front door and back door to create a weatherproof area.
A bedroom option is available across the range of Milestone awnings.
A well designed dome awning. We also liked the colourway, Blue making a pleasant change to the Silver/Grey that most manufacturer make.
Drive-away tent awning for motorhomes, vans and MPVs with attachment height of 180 cm-205 cm
What the manufacturer says:-
The Cruising Collection can be left freestanding to secure the site pitch on days out. . These traditional poled awnings easily attach to your campervan, motorhome or bus, and remain upright when you go for a drive. So you get all the benefits of a standalone tent with a waterproof passage to your vehicle. Made from durable Outtex 3000 material, the awnings come in a choice of sizes and styles to suit your needs. Optional inners let you create separate bedrooms.
The Outwell Milestone drive away awning offers value and convenience rolled into one. The poled tent frame gives you a large, roomy space with full height ceilings and large, tinted windows. The awning attaches to your vehicle near the roof, providing a waterproof link between the vehicle and the tent. The front can be fully opened into a canopy on sunny days, and you can add a bedroom with the optional inner.
- Drive-away tent awning for motorhomes, vans and MPVs with attachment height of 180 cm-205 cm
- Groundsheet for Link Access Zone with built-in draught excluder skirt
- Link Access Zone System with side doors for easy access
- Large front door with additional insect mesh screen
- Large rear opening for easy use of the Link Access Zone
- Spacious living area with large tinted windows for a light-filled interior with toggle-up curtains for privacy
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Pre-attached luminous guylines for convenience and fast pitching
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- Heavy duty Outwell zips are easy to use, running securely and freely
|Type of tent:||Drive-away dome|
|Flysheet:||Outtex® 3000 (100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams|
|Hydrostatic Head:||3000 mm|
|Attachment height:||180 - 205 cm|
|Roof Connection Length:||260 cm|
|Pitching way:||Flysheet first|
|Rooms:||1 living room|
|Floor:||Double-coated 100% polyethylene, 10.000 mm hydrostatic head|
|Poles:||Duratec fibreglass 12.7 mm, 1 Steel pole 16 mm (for Link Access Zone)|
|Pack size:||30 x 80 cm|