Outwell have redesigned all of their driveaway awnings for 2018.
The Milestone range is based on the best Selling Daytona Awning from last year. A roomy Dome style awning using Multi inflation Air Tubes to give a rigid dome structure. The Milestone range uses Outwells Outtex 3000 Polyester fabric for the flysheet. The range still features Nice large tinted windows to reduce glare, help maintain a cooler temperature inside the awning and give UV protection. The Ground sheet if fully sewn-in and the awnings feature a full mesh front door for protection against bugs and help with ventilation.Like all Outwell driveaway awnings there is a link access groundsheet for the tunnel section with a valence to close the gap under the van. Please remember that like all driveaway awnings the tunnel section should only considered a sheltered entrance, as Unlike caravan awnings driveaway awnings have a front door and back door to create a weatherproof area.
A bedroom option is available across the range of Milestone awnings.
A well designed dome awning with the convenience of an Air Frame. We also liked the colourway, Blue making a pleasant change to the Silver/Grey that most manufacturer make.
Drive-away tent awning for motorhomes, vans and MPVs with attachment height of 180 cm-205 cm
What the manufacturer says:-
Take the stress out of camping with the fast pitching Outwell Air Cruising drive away awning. This entry-level drive away air awning is a great choice for weekend breaks or touring by campervan, motorhome or bus. The smart air technology quickly inflates into a spacious, freestanding awning. This easily attaches to your vehicle when you’re at the campsite, and can be left upright when you go on day-trips. Full standing height ceilings and the option to add a separate inner bedroom adds to the appeal. Ideal for most small vans and buses, with a Tall version available for higher roof vehicles
Get more time to enjoy your holiday with the Outwell Milestone Air drive away awning. The smart air technology takes the stress out of pitching, quickly inflating into a large, roomy tent with full standing height ceilings. This attaches to your vehicle near the roof, which makes it easier to move between the two. On sunny days, you can fully open the front into a canopy. An optional inner tent lets you quickly add a bedroom
- Drive-away tent awning for motorhomes, vans and MPVs with attachment height of 180 cm-205 cm
- Optional inner tent fits all Milestone awnings with multi-position placement flexibility for convenience in the living area
- Groundsheet for Link Access Zone with built-in draught excluder skirt
- Link Access Zone System with side doors for easy access
- Large opening front with full insect mesh door behind
- Large rear opening for easy use of the Link Access Zone
- Spacious living area with large tinted windows for a light-filled interior with toggle-up curtains for privacy
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Pre-attached luminous guylines for convenience and fast pitching
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- Heavy duty Outwell zips are easy to use, running securely and freely
|Type of tent:||Drive-away dome|
|Flysheet:||Outtex® 3000 (100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams|
|Hydrostatic Head:||3000 mm|
|Attachment height:||180 - 205 cm|
|Roof Connection Length:||260 cm|
|Pitching way:||Flysheet first|
|Rooms:||1 living room|
|Tubes:||Rigid Air System frame for best performance|
|Floor:||Double-coated 100% polyethylene, 10.000 mm hydrostatic head|
|Max pressure:||4.5 psi/0.3 bar|
|Poles:||Duratec fibreglass 8.5 mm, 1 Steel pole 16 mm (for Link Access Zone)|
|Pack size:||35 x 85 cm|