Improved for 2017 with the option of adding a 2 berth inner tent.
The Daytona is part of the Outwell Crusing Collection of drive-away awnings also fits vans and MPVs. The Crusing range is designed as a Classic range of driveaway Awnings that can be used for sleeping, eating or relaxing and left on its pitch when the vehicle is driven away.
The Daytona is an easy to erect 3m x 2.8m dome style awning with a sewn in groundsheet, 2 large windows and doors on the sides of the awning give it a light airy feel. Sure to be very popular with Outwell Quality at a very affordable price.
What the manufacturer says:-
The dome style design of the Daytona drive away awning offers plenty of versatile living space in a robust package of features. The stable design extends the range of use of a variety of vehicles in a number of contexts from camping to picnics.
- Link Access Zone System with side doors for easy access
- Drive-away tent awning for motorhomes, vans and MPVs (with attachment height of 180cm-220cm)
- Link Access Zone System uses a valance to close the gap between the ground and car (80-90cm)
- Spacious living area for eating and socializing
- Large tinted windows, with toggle-up curtains, ensuring privacy and allowing campers to stay in touch with the outdoors
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Pre-attached luminous guylines for convenience and fast pitching.
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- Heavy duty Outwell zips are easy to use, running securely and freely
|Type of tent:||One room dome tent|
|Hydrostatic Head:||3000 mm|
|Attachment height:||180 - 220 cm|
|Flysheet:||Outtex® 3000 (100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams|
|Rooms:||1 living room|
|Poles:||Duratec fibreglass 12.7 mm, Steel pole 16-19 mm|
|Floor:||Double-coated 100% polyethylene, 10,000 mm hydrostatic head|
|Groundsheet:||Sealed Ground System|
|Pitching way:||Flysheet first|
|Pack size:||28 x 71 cm|
Flat Woven Carpet Daytona