Our opinion: -
Updated for 2017. The Darlington is part of Outwells Cruising collection.
The Darlington has no bedroom option. Its nice straight front wall with canopy will provide shelter from the best and worst of the weather. Pre-angled connectors in the Duratec fibreglass poles again give nice upright sides to the awning to give more usable space inside. Lots of windows give a light airy feel to the awning. Front and rear doors zip up completely for draught free camping. A best seller in 2016, updated for 2017
Standard height to fit vehicles with a fixing height of 180-220cm
For advice on Connecting a Drive-away Awning to your vehicle please Click on this Link or get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone us on (01446) 771155
What the manufacturer says: -
The Cruising Collection can be left freestanding to secure the site pitch on days out. For 2017, our Outwell Link Access Zone with Side Door sees the full-length connection element now elasticised, a tension strap added to the bottom, a firmer attachment of the awning groundsheet to vehicles with an attachment height of 180-220cm and 240-290cm for the tall version using magnets and the awning door direction turned for greater convenience. The result is a neater, fuss-free connection of the valance.
The Outwell Darlington drive-away awning has a one room tunnel design with an optional inner. Steel corner poles inside the fly add stability and tension whilst luminous piping adds functional style. A large front canopy gives extra protection to the full mesh front door. The side door on one side of the Link Access Zone System extends access options.
- Link Access Zone System with sides door for easy access
- Heavy duty Outwell zips are easy to use, running securely and freely
- Drive-away tent awning for motorhomes, vans and MPVs (with attachment height of 180cm-220cm)
- Link Access Zone System uses a valance to close the gap between the ground and car (80-90cm)
- Large front canopy provides shelter from rain and sun
- Spacious living area for eating and socializing
- Large tinted windows, with toggle-up curtains, ensure privacy and allow campers to stay in touch with the outdoors
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Pre-attached luminous guylines for convenience and fast pitching.
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
Type of tent - One room tunnel tent
Rooms - 1 living room
Pitching way - Flysheet first
Flysheet - Outtex 3000 (100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams
Floor - Double coated 100% polyethylene, 10,000mm hydrostatic head
Poles - Duratec fibreglass 12.7mm, steel pole 16mm
Pack Size - 35 x 80 cm
Weight - 16.8kg