Outwell Country Road SA
- 24.20 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Upgraded for 2017 the Country Road SA. The SA standing for Smart Air.
Outwell’s Smart Air system differs to other manufacturers Air Beam systems. Smart Air Tents & Awnings only have one inflation point. All the main Air tubes are connected by smaller tubes, so you inflate at one point and the whole tent or Awning erects.
Outwells best selling drive-away awning. The Outwell Country Road is a compact design which, when accompanied by the stylishly striped optional Inner, can sleep up to two people. Country Road offers sector-leading headroom and a Zip-out Groundsheet, and the clever Link Access Zone System, as well as the option to add a stylish Inner for a bedroom for two people. Plus, like all Outwell Touring SA Collection models, it is easy to attach to the campervan or van, and when detached can be fully zipped up and left free-standing while families enjoy days out. The Country Roads features also include large windows, fully seamed flysheet, and a front wall that can be half or fully opened.
Standard Height for vehicles with a fixing height of 180cm to 220cm
What the manufacture says:-
This tent collection of inflatable drive-away awnings provides simple, fast-pitching extra space and completes the Outwell Smart Air concept. The versatility of the One-Go Inflation Technology means valuable extra space can be added to smaller campervans in just 60 seconds – a real bonus when touring, particularly in bad weather.
Smartly complementing any suitable vehicle, the Country Road SA offers versatile space that can be left freestanding safely on site. A large canopy over the front door, big windows and rear access to the vehicle via the Link Access Zone System offer plenty of flexibility in use.
- Drive-away tent awning for motorhomes, vans and MPVs (with attachment height of 170cm-220cm)
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- Heavy duty Outwell zips are easy to use, running securely and freely
- Outwell doormat included to help in keeping inside clean and dry
- Link Access Zone System uses a valance to close the gap between the ground and car (80-90cm)
- Two-way pump with pressure gauge included for fast, efficient inflation
- Large front canopy for shelter from rain and sun glare
- Three connected inflatable tubes with isolation valves for structural integrity
- Large windows for a light-filled interior with curtains for privacy
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Pre-attached luminous guylines for convenience and fast pitching
- Reinforcement patch on all stress points
|Type of tent:||One room tunnel tent|
|Hydrostatic Head:||6000 mm|
|Flysheet:||Outtex® 6000 (150D 100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams|
|Rooms:||1 living room|
|Tubes:||Integrated inflatable frame for best performance - 0.6 to 0.8 bar / 8.7 to 11.6 psi|
|Poles:||Duratec fibreglass 9.0 mm, 2 upright steel poles|
|Floor:||Double-coated 100% polyethylene, 10,000 mm hydrostatic head|
|Groundsheet:||Sealed Ground System|
|Pitching way:||Inflate in one|
|Pack size:||38 x 87 cm|