Outwell Atlantic Road SA - New for 2017
- 22.90 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
New for 2017
The Atlantic Road SA The SA standing for Smart Air.
Outwell’s SmartAir system differs to other manufacturers Air Beam systems. SmartAir Tents & Awnings only have one inflation point. All the main Air tubes are connected by smaller tubes, so you inflate at one point and the whole tent or Awning erects.
The Atlantic Road SA is in essence a smaller version of Outwell's Best selling Country Road SA. This does produce an awning that is more manageable and compact, and with the ability to still add a 2 berth bedroom, the Atlantic Road SA is going to appeal to couples who only need to accommodate friend or family occasionally.
Retaining most of the features that make the Country Road SA so popular the Atlantic Road SA offers full headroom throughout the awning, straight front panel with 2 doors and small canopy over to help give protection from the rain when entering or leaving the awning. Lots of Windows and mesh panels to give plenty of light and good ventilation.
We think the Atlantic Road SA will we a popular Awning offering lots of Outwell features as well as being quick and easy to pitch due to its Smart Air single inflation system.
Standard Height for vehicles with a fixing height of 180cm to 220cm
What the manufacturer says:-
Outwell Smart Air Touring Collection inflatable drive away awnings can be left freestanding to secure the site pitch on days out. For 2017, two new models are added with all the easy pitching drive-away awnings benefiting further from our drive for perfection. Featuring the Advanced Air Tube System with One-go Inflation Technology, awnings can be pitched swiftly – a real plus, particularly in bad weather. All awnings come packed in a durable carry-bag with sturdy zip and handles.
Integrating two pre-angled tubes using our Smart Air technology, gives the Outwell Atlantic Road SA drive-away awning outstanding space, stability and ease of use. Ideal for two people and small families, an optional inner adds a bedroom for versatility when touring.
- Front canopy with fibreglass eyebrow pole for shelter from rain and sun glare
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- Heavy duty Outwell zips are easy to use, running securely and freely
- Outwell doormat included to help in keeping inside clean and dry
- Double-D front door and mesh-backed side doors
- Side doors on the Link Access Zone System for flexible access
- Drive-away tent awning for motorhomes, vans and MPVs (with attachment height of 180cm-220cm)
- Link Access Zone System uses a valance to close the gap between the ground and car (80-90cm)
- Two connected inflatable tubes with isolation valves for structural integrity
- Large tinted windows for a light-filled interior with curtains for privacy
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Reinforcement patch on all stress points
|Type of tent:||One room tunnel tent|
|Hydrostatic Head:||6000 mm|
|Attachment height:||180 - 220 cm|
|Flysheet:||Outtex® 6000 (150D 100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams|
|Rooms:||1 living room|
|Tubes:||Integrated Advanced Air Tube System frame for best performance.|
|Max pressure:||7 psi/0.5 bar|
|Poles:||Duratec fibreglass 8.5 mm, Steel pole 16 mm, 2 upright steel poles|
|Floor:||Double-coated 100% polyethylene, 10,000 mm hydrostatic head|
|Pitching way:||Flysheet first|
|Pack size:||42 x 75 cm|
- Inner Atlantic Road SA
Fleece Carpet Atlantic Road SA
Footprint Atlantic Road SA