Outdoor Revolution Techline Canopy - NEW for 2018
- 7.00 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
New for 2018. Outdoor Revolution after a few years of being nagged to reintroduce the popular tech canopy they have listened to customers as well as retailers and its back. This is a sturdy sun canopy that give shelter from the elements, available in 3 sizes to size all sizes of Vans.
The Tech Canopy is best suited to Motorhomes or camper vans with an awning rail attached, such as a Riemo Rail, Standard Awning rail or a Fiamma/Omnistor style Wind out awning requiring a 4mm bead as the tech canopy features a twin 6mm/4mm bead there is no need for any adaptors to fit both options.
For advice on Connecting a Driveaway Awning to your vehicle please Click on this Link or get in touch email@example.com or Phone (01446) 772958
What the manufacturer says:-
Specifically designed to fit caravans, motorhomes and campervans, with 3 optional sizes and height ranges; this excellent canopy is the perfect addition to any holiday. The unique design increases the usable space and the versatility of the side door panels increases the flexibility of this product two fold; this canopy is the perfect accessory for cooking or sheltering under throughout British weather. Expansive PVC windows help to bring the outdoors, indoors, whilst reflective guylines provide high visibility in order to reduce the risk of tripping.
- 150HD Double Rip-Stop. Endurance Fabric - Ultimate Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Material on the Market; Double Rip-Stop Guarantees Tears Don't Spread.
- Single Adjustable Steel Pole - Canopy Supported by a Robust Steel Pole to Ensure Longevity & Functionality.
- Clear PVC Windows - To Provide a Clear, Crisp View of Your Surroundings, from the Comfort of Your Canopy.
- Zip-Back Side Doors - For Ease of Access to Your Vehicle/Canopy.
- Two Reflective Storm Straps - Offering Additional Stability During Poorer Weather Conditions; High-Visibility to Reduce Trip Hazard.
- Reflective Guylines - High-Visibility to Reduce Tripping Risk.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - To Attach to Your Caravan or Motorhome.
- Includes Steel Pegs.
- WIDTH: 280cm (All Heights)
- DEPTH: 240cm (All Heights)
- HEIGHT: 185-220cm (Lowline), 220-255cm (Midline), 244-305cm (Highline)
- WEIGHT: 7kg (All Heights)
- PACK SIZE: 75*21*15cm (All Heights)
This canopy has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.