Outdoor Revolution T5 Kombi Vario - FREE Accessory Door -Improved 2018 Model
- 31.80 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Special Offer while stock last
Choose a FREE Accessory Solid Door or Mesh Door (worth £80.00)
At the checkout Simply add the coupon code
OR17559 for the Accessory Solid Door or OR17557 for the Mesh Door
Our Opinion: -
One of our bestselling awnings in 2017 has a major revamp for 2018
The Movelite T5 Kombi has had a major redesign in 2017, for 2018 there are some further tweets mainly to allow the fitting of Outdoor Revolutions new Lumi-Lite's, with built in Velcro straps and pockets to attach and store Lumi-Lite Uplighters and light kits.
The front of the awning is adaptable via the zip in front wall. This can be moved back into the awning to reduce the living area and create a canopy. There is then the option to purchase either a Mesh door or a solid door to enclose the canopy area.
The T5 Kombi is a large driveaway-awning that can be pitched as it is with no inner bedrooms, but most customers are going to buy the optional 4 berth inner tent. We would have preferred to see the inner tent included as standard as it was on the 2016 model. But Outdoor Revolution like most manufacturers have made it an option. You can also fit their 2 berth inner tent but this does not look as neat in the awning.
As with all Movelite awnings the air beams incorporating Outdoor Revolutions Unique Intelligent frame relief valve. This is a pressure relief valve fitted into the main air beams. Unlike other makes where the pressure relief valve is incorporated onto the pump, with Outdoor Revolution the Pressure relief valve is built into he Air tube. You cannot over inflate the tubes and if the Pressure increases in the tube, the valve will automatically vent air. This prevents the chance of the tubes rupturing due to over inflation.
The fabric is now a 250HD drs Endurance Polyester which should ensure a longer life to the awning.
Another new Feature Outdoor Revolution are calling Pheonix Mesh. This type of mesh is claimed to self-repair, preventing the big problem of snagging normally associated with mesh windows and doors.
For someone looking for a large drive-away Awning the Movelite T5 Kombi will suit the bill at 6.2 m long and 3.10m wide
With lots of exclusive Outdoor Revolution features and a good quality fabric, the Movelite T4 has a camp-site friendly side-on design, with the option of a 2 berth or 4 berth bedroom it is is sure to become a very popular driveaway-awning.
Only available as a van sized awning for vehicles with a fixing height of 180cm to 240cm.
What the manufacturer says:-
Outdoor Revolution’s best-selling “Movelite T5 Kombi Vario” returns for 2018 as the largest inflatable drive-away air-awning weekender in our range. Quite simply the ultimate in family campervan awnings; this product offers a giant interior, the ability to sleep up to six adults (with the optional inner tents), a moveable ‘Vario’ front door to create additional usable living space/a porch area and an innovative design to maximise functionality and usability!
The fade-resistant, lightweight 250 High-Density fabric ensures the optimum strength-to-weight ratio of any fabric. It provides the longevity and performance of much heavier, denier fabrics; without the impracticalities and constraints of their weight. The engineered Double-Rip Stop weave provides a contemporary look and feel, whilst also preventing accidental damage from worsening. The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead onto the surface and roll-off. The light-coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a comfortable temperature inside the awning
The ‘Oxygen Air-Frame’ is the quickest and easiest inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the clean lines of our stunning designs. The frame consists of five quick-inflating ‘Oxygen Air-Frame Tubes’, plus incorporates the famed ‘Dynamic Speed Valve’ and patented ‘Intelligent Frame Relief Valve’. Inflation is speedy using the ‘Dual-Action Hand Pump’ provided and deflation is just the push of a button. Our exclusive pressure relief valve prevents damage to the tube by expelling excess air, usually caused by over-inflation or increases in the ambient temperature; all valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover.
Windows are tinted to reduce glare, increase privacy and create a more relaxing atmosphere; these all have integral zip-in curtains, which can be rolled-back during the day or zipped-in for complete privacy at night. The unique, windowed Vario Front Door can be moved backwards to provide an extremely useful porch area, or alternatively moved forwards to create extra living space; two rear cowl access doors prevent disturbing sleeping guests and increase ease of access to and from the motorhome. The product comes complete with a water-repellent sewn-in groundsheet to reduce water ingress and add convenience.
The mesh vents help to combat condensation through improving air-circulation, plus, the side-doors utilise a mesh fly-screen to keep insects out and optimise airflow. These are crafted using our exclusive ‘Phoenix Mesh’; an assisted-healing ‘smart’ material with the structurally incorporated ability to repair ‘snag’ damage caused by consistent usage. Simply manipulated, it will return to its original form.
This product comes complete with a sewn-in groundsheet, three clip-on ‘Endurance Storm Straps’, pegs, an electrical hook-up point and various ‘Lumi-Link’ & ‘Lumi-Lite’ hanging points. An optional co-ordinating “Movelite Canopy” to extend the sheltered living area is available for purchase to complement this product, amongst an enormous range of others! The workmanship and canvas utilises a 12 month warranty, whilst the tubes have an exclusive lifetime guarantee against any manufacturing faults!
- 250HD Double-Rip Stop. Endurance Fabric - The Ultimate Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Material.
- 4 Single Oxygen Air Frame Tubes - Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Frame.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Most Reliable & Simplest Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve for Preventing Over-Inflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Tubes/Air-Frame.
- Sewn In Groundsheet - To Reduce Moisture Ingress & Add Convenience.
- Tinted Windows - To Reduce Glare & Increase Privacy.
- 'Vario' Moveable Door System - Front Door Either Zips to the Front of the Awning to Increase Space or to the Second Panel for a Functional Porch Area.
- Embossed Zip-In Curtains - To Provide Further Privacy & a 'Homely' Feel.
- Phoenix Mesh. Doors - Assisted-Healing 'Smart' Mesh, which Self-Repairs 'Snag' Damage Caused Over Time.
- Two Rear Cowl Access Doors - To Allow Access to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through The Whole Awning.
- Three Reflective Endurance Storm Straps - For Unequalled Stability During Poorer Weather Conditions.
- Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Includes Pegs, Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite Attachment Points & Dual Action Hand Pump.
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 31.8kg
- WIDTH: 310cm
- DEPTH: 595cm
- HEIGHT RANGE: 180CM-240cm
- AWNING PIPING LENGTH: 2.84m
- COWL DEPTH: 90cm
- PACK SIZE: 80*50*50cm
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.
- T5 Stone Protection Footprint - OR17552
- T5 Snugrug Carpets - OR17554
- T5 Accessory Plain Front Door - OR17559
- T5 Accessory Mesh Door - OR17557
- Two Berth Inner Tent - OR17564
- Four Berth Inner Tent - OR17566
- Movelite Zip-On Canopy - OR16510
- Magnetic Drive Away Strip - OR16020
- Jet Stream Electric Pump - OR17010
- Jet Stream Electric Twin Pump - OR17040
- Drive away kits (speak to your dealer for options)