Outdoor Revolution T5 Kombi - Improved 2019 Model FREE 4 Berth Inner Tent (Worth £109.00)
- 31.80 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Special Offer while stock last
FREE 4 berth Inner tent (Worth £109.00)
(Inner tent automatically added at checkout)
Our Opinion: -
One of our bestselling awnings in 2018 has a major revamp for 2019 Including an integrated frontal mesh fly screen panel to help combat condensation and humidity in warmer climates, as well as a revolutionary twin internal cowl door to increase accessibility to any van, whether from the UK or abroad so making the T5 now suitable for VW California's and Left Hand Drive Vans without the need to by a specific model or Right Hand Door Model as other manufacturers call them.
The T5 Kombi is a large driveaway-awning that can be pitched as it is with no inner bedrooms, but most customers are going to buy the optional 4 berth inner tent. We would have preferred to see the inner tent included as standard as it was when the T5 was 1st introduced. But Outdoor Revolution like most manufacturers have made it an option. You can also fit their 2 berth inner tent but this does not look as neat in the awning.
As with all Movelite awnings the air beams incorporating Outdoor Revolutions Unique Intelligent frame relief valve. This is a pressure relief valve fitted into the main air beams. Unlike other makes where the pressure relief valve is incorporated onto the pump, with Outdoor Revolution the Pressure relief valve is built into he Air tube. You cannot over inflate the tubes and if the Pressure increases in the tube, the valve will automatically vent air. This prevents the chance of the tubes rupturing due to over inflation.
The fabric is now a 480HDE double rip stop Polyester which should ensure a longer life to the awning.
Another new Feature Outdoor Revolution are calling Pheonix Mesh. This type of mesh is claimed to self-repair, preventing the big problem of snagging normally associated with mesh windows and doors.
For someone looking for a large drive-away Awning the Movelite T5 Kombi will suit the bill at 6.2 m long and 3.10m wide
With lots of exclusive Outdoor Revolution features and a good quality fabric, the Movelite T4 has a camp-site friendly side-on design, with the option of a 2 berth or 4 berth bedroom it is is sure to become a very popular driveaway-awning.
Only available as a van sized awning for vehicles with a fixing height of 180cm to 240cm.
What the manufacturer says:-
As the LARGEST premium inflatable campervan awning in our entire range; the lightweight double rip stop ‘Movelite T5 Kombi’ fast pitch drive away air awning weekender is filled with endless features and benefits, providing a luxuriously spacious interior, an enclosable front vestibule and flexible living or sleeping options (sleeping up to for with our optional inner tents), making this family weekender the ultimate partner for large touring families or groups. We have redesigned the roof structure as a shallow gothic arch to grant additional strength and stability, whilst vastly improving water run-off; this is combined with sleek panel styling and light coloured tube covers to grant a stunning contemporary aesthetic. There are various BRAND NEW upgrades for the new season, in addition to this remodelling, including an integrated frontal mesh fly screen panel to help combat condensation and humidity in warmer climates, as well as a revolutionary twin internal cowl door to increase accessibility to any van, whether from the UK or abroad, following our exponential growth and popularity in Europe. An optional canopy can also be zipped onto the front of this model for greater protection from the elements.
The lightweight 480HDE double rip stop fabric weave provides the optimum strength to weight ratio of any material, providing the longevity and performance of much heavier, denier fabrics, without their impracticalities and weight constraints. This material incorporates a 6,000mm² hydrostatic head and has fully taped seams throughout, meaning the fabric is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat to retain a comfortable temperature inside the awning, whilst the engineered double rip stop weave provides a contemporary look and feel, whilst preventing accidental damage from worsening. The workmanship and canvas possess a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing faults.
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs. The air frame comprises our inflatable high pressure quadruple tube air frame technology, the famed Dynamic Speed Valve and patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is rapid using the pump provided, and deflation is just the push of a button; our exclusive pressure relief valve prevents damage to the tube by expelling any excess air, typically caused by over inflation or changes in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover. The Oxygen Air Frame has been quality controlled to ensure optimal performance and holds our exclusive Lifetime Guarantee* for peace of mind in years to come.
Expansive tinted anti-glare windows grant a panoramic vista of the surrounding environment and protect against any harmful UV rays, whilst increasing privacy and illuminating the awning interior during daytime hours; these are accompanied by zip-in curtains, which can be zipped fully out and rolled back, or zipped completely in for additional privacy at night. The extra-deep rear cowl found on this model utilises a tapered, profile cut side, ensuring a weather tight fit, plus facilitates left and right hand entry, permitting accessibility to vehicles from both the UK and Europe; these feature waterproof zips and ventilation (with zip down draft covers) on each side. A sewn-in groundsheet increases convenience when pitching, whilst reducing the number of bugs that reach the living area and preventing water ingression to the interior. The addition of twin piping (6mm x 4mm) allows for compatibility with caravans and motorhomes alike, within the corresponding height range. We have implemented Phoenix Mesh fly screen panels in the front and side door to optimise the through flow of air in the awning and keep insects at bay; an assisted healing smart material with the structurally incorporated ability to repair snag damage, typically caused by consistent usage. Simply manipulated, the mesh will then return to its original form. The integral front porch creates a small canopy area, where you can relax outdoors, with added shelter from the elements; this can be fully enclosed using the windowed front security door, allowing you to encapsulate the surrounding environment from the luxury of your awning, during poorer weather conditions.
This product comes complete with reflective guylines, adjustable tensioning/fixing straps, a handy repair kit, rear cowl height tensioning adjusters, a dual action hand pump, steel ground pegs, an electrical hook up point, plus attachment points for our ‘Lumi-Link’ and ‘Up/Downlighter’ lighting systems. An array of optional extras are also available for purchase, including a coordinating canopy, luxurious carpet, footprint groundsheet, waterproof roof liner and two/four berth inner tent.
- 480HDE Double Rip Stop Fabric - The Optimum Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Awning Fabric, Preventing Accidental Damage from Worsening.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Inflatable Quad Tube Oxygen Air Frame System - Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Air Frame Ensuring Speedy Pitching.
- Dynamic Speed Valve - The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air-Frame Tube Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet - To Add Convenience When Pitching, Preventing Water Ingression & Helping Keep Bugs Out of Your Living Area.
- Phoenix Mesh Side & Front Door Panel - Breathable Assisted-Healing Mesh Flyscreens for Enhanced Airflow, Which Self-Repairs 'Snag' Damage.
- Tinted Anti-Glare Window Panels - Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Zip-In Curtains - Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Awning.
- Rear Cowl Height Tensioning Adjusters - Tightens Excess Tunnel Fabric Preventing Water Pooling, If on the Lower End of the Height Range Spectrum.
- Deep Cowl with Tapered Profile Side - 110cm Deep Cowl Ensuring a Better, Weather-Tight Fit.
- Double Interconnecting Zip-Back Rear Cowl Access Doors - For Increased Accessibility To and From Both UK/European Vans.
- Cowl Door Ventilation with Zip-Down Draught Covers - Aiding in Maintaining Optimal Air Circulation.
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points.
- Complete with Pegs, Guylines, Dual-Action Hand Pump, Reflective Endurance Storm Straps & Repair Kit.
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 26.1kg
- WIDTH: 310cm
- DEPTH: 635cm
- HEIGHT RANGE: 180cm-240cm
- AWNING PIPING LENGTH: 2.7m
- AWNING COWL DEPTH: 110cm
- PACK SIZE: 82cm x 55cm x 50cm
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.