Outdoor Revolution T1/T1 Tail Annexe -New for 2018
- 4.50 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
With the addition of this matching annexe you have the option of increasing the size of the Movelite T1 and T1 Tail Awning to accommodate 2 persons. The Annexe can be zipped onto the awning on either side and you can add 2 annexes to give the flexibility to accommodate even more guests. Matching Air Frame system to the awning so quick and easy to pitch.
What the manufacturer says:-
Outdoor Revolution’s co-ordinating ‘Movelite T1 Annexe’ is a must-have optional extra, which can be zipped onto either side of the ‘Movelite T1’ and ‘Movelite T1 Tail’ drive-away awnings. It provides an integral cool-grey micro-polyester inner tent, designed to sleep two average sized adults or three children, or alternatively functions as additional storage space for the user. The annexe utilises a single inflation point ‘Oxygen Air-Frame’ (incorporating a ‘Dynamic Speed Valve’ and our ‘Intelligent Frame Relief Valve’), allowing it to be up within seconds! Complete with polyester draught exclusion and rear ventilation points to consistently maintain a comfortable temperature inside the annexe; this brilliant accessory is topped off with high-visibility reflective guylines to reduce the risk of tripping and lumi-lite hanging points to enable the option of brightening up the annexe on those darker days.
- 250HD Double Rip-Stop. Endurance Fabric - The Optimum Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Fabric Available; Double Rip-Stop Ensures Rips Don't Spread.
- Single Point Inflation Tube - 'Oxygen Air-Frame' Inflates Simultaneously, Quickly and Easily.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market!
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Over-Inflation, Releasing Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Tubes/Air-Frame.
- Cool-Grey Micro-Polyester Inner Tent - A Breathable Clip-In Two-Berth Inner Tent, Designed to Provide a Luxurious Night's Sleep!
- Polyester Draught Exclusion - To Maintain a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Annexe.
- Rear Ventilation Points - To Improve Air-Circulation & Maintain a Comfortable Temperature Within the Annexe.
- Reflective Guylines - High-Visibility to Reduce Tripping Risk.
- Lumi-Lite Hanging Points - Enabling the Option of Brightening Up Your Annexe on Those Darker, Gloomier Days.
- Can Be Zipped Onto Either Side of 'Movelite T1' and 'Movelite T1 Tail' Models.
- Includes Pegs and Dual-Action Hand Pump.
- WIDTH: 200cm
- DEPTH: 225cm
- HEIGHT: 180cm
- WEIGHT: 4.8kg
- PACK SIZE: 76*23*21cm