Outdoor Revolution Movelite T4 Highline Upgraded 2019 Model - FREE Footprint Groundsheet
- 29.00 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Highline Version Designed for Taller Van Based Conversions & Coach-built Motorhomes, with a fixing height between 255cm-305cm
Our Opinion: -
The Movelite T4 has been upgraded for 2019.
With an improved fabric, redesigned shape to give the roof line a slight gothic arch, which will give the awning more strength and a new colourway amongst some other cosmetic refinements.
Designed to compete with Vango’s Galli driveaway awning, we feel that Movelite T4 has advantages in having more doors and window, as well as some other Unique Outdoor Revolution features.It is therefore worth comparing both awnings before making your choice
Also incorporating Outdoor Revolutions Unique Intelligent frame relief valve. This is a pressure relief valve fitted into the main air beams. Unlike other makes where the pressure relief valve is incorporated onto the pump, with Outdoor Revolution the Pressure relief valve is built into the Air tube. You cannot over inflate the tubes and if the Pressure increases in the tube, the valve will automatically vent air. This prevents the chance of the tubes rupturing due to over inflation.
Like all Movelite Awnings for 2019, the fabric is now a 480HDE Double Rip Stop Fabric Polyester giving a 6,000mm Hydrostatic head. This is a big upgrade from the150d fabric, used in the Movelite Oxygen range, which should ensure a longer life to the awning. Another new Feature Outdoor Revolution are calling Pheonix Mesh. This type of mesh is claimed to self-repair, preventing the big problem of snagging normally associated with mesh windows and doors.
We like the straight front door and porch area, to give protection during poor weather and a sheltered area when the sun is shining. With lots of exclusive Outdoor Revolution features and a good quality fabric, the Movelite T4 has a camp-site friendly side-on design, with the option of a 2 berth or 4 berth bedroom it is is sure to become a very popular driveaway-awning, especially since Outdoor Revolution are now making a Lowline version which gives better fit to lower van based conversions like the most popular VW Transporters
Midline Designed for Taller Van Based Conversions and Lower Coach-built Motorhomes, with a fixing height of 220cm-255cm.
What the manufacturer says:-
A critically acclaimed family favourite, the premium double rip stop ‘Movelite T4’ lightweight drive away air awning remains the ultimate choice for larger touring groups, receiving a wealth of BRAND NEW features and undergoing various design tweaks for the new season. The cavernous interior is remarkably flexible and can be divided into living, storage, or sleeping areas to suit your preference, split between an integral front vestibule and a spacious living area, with a compatible two/four berth inner tent available for purchase as an optional extra. We have redesigned the roof structure as a shallow gothic arch to grant additional strength and stability, whilst vastly improving water run-off; this is combined with sleek panel styling and light coloured tube covers to grant a stunning contemporary aesthetic. Due to our exponential growth and popularity in Europe, this model now features a revolutionary twin internal cowl door to increase accessibility to all vans, from the UK or abroad. A choice of three height options allows this weekender to snugly fit and look stunning on any van below three metres tall. An optional canopy can also be zipped onto the front for superior protection from the elements.
The lightweight 480HDE double rip stop fabric weave provides the optimum strength to weight ratio of any material, providing the longevity and performance of much heavier, denier fabrics, without their impracticalities and weight constraints. This material incorporates a 6,000mm² hydrostatic head and has fully taped seams throughout, meaning the fabric is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat to retain a comfortable temperature inside the awning, whilst the engineered double rip stop weave provides a contemporary look and feel, whilst preventing accidental damage from worsening. The workmanship and canvas possess a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing faults.
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs. The air frame comprises our inflatable high pressure quadruple tube air frame technology, the famed Dynamic Speed Valve and patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is rapid using the pump provided, and deflation is just the push of a button; our exclusive pressure relief valve prevents damage to the tube by expelling any excess air, typically caused by over inflation or changes in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover. The Oxygen Air Frame has been quality controlled to ensure optimal performance and holds our exclusive Lifetime Guarantee* for peace of mind in years to come.
Expansive tinted anti-glare windows grant a panoramic vista of the surrounding environment and protect against any harmful UV rays, whilst increasing privacy and illuminating the awning interior during daytime hours; these are accompanied by zip-in curtains, which can be zipped fully out and rolled back, or zipped completely in for additional privacy at night. The extra-deep rear cowl found on this model utilises a tapered, profile cut side, ensuring a weather tight fit, plus facilitates left and right hand entry, increasing accessibility to vehicles from both the UK and Europe; these feature waterproof zips and ventilation (with zip down draft covers) on each side. A sewn-in groundsheet increases convenience when pitching, whilst reducing the number of bugs that reach the living area and preventing water ingression to the interior. The addition of twin piping (6mm x 4mm) allows for compatibility with caravans and motorhomes alike, within the corresponding height range. We have implemented Phoenix Mesh fly screen panels in the side door to optimise the through flow of air in the awning and keep insects at bay; an assisted healing smart material with the structurally incorporated ability to repair snag damage, typically caused by consistent usage. Simply manipulated, the mesh will then return to its original form. The integral front porch creates a convenient canopy area, where you can relax outdoors, with maximum shelter from the elements.
This product comes complete with reflective guylines, adjustable tensioning/fixing straps, a handy repair kit, rear cowl height tensioning adjusters, a dual action hand pump, steel ground pegs, an electrical hook up point, plus attachment points for our ‘Lumi-Link’ and ‘Up/Downlighter’ lighting systems. Numerous optional extras are also available for purchase, including a coordinating canopy, luxurious carpet, stone protection footprint groundsheet and two/four berth inner tent.
There are three height options available for each variation:
1) Movelite T4 Lowline – Designed for Lower Campervans & Van Conversions, Fitting Awning Rails Between 180cm-220cm Tall.
2) Movelite T4 Midline – Designed for Taller, Van Based Motorhomes, Fitting Awning Rails Between 220cm-255cm Tall.
3) Movelite T4 Highline – Designed for Taller, Coach Built Motorhomes, Fitting Awning Rails Between 255cm-305cm Tall.
- 480HDE Double Rip Stop Fabric - The Optimum Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Awning Fabric, Preventing Accidental Damage from Worsening.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Inflatable Quadruple Tube Oxygen Air Frame System - Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Air Frame Ensuring Speedy Pitching.
- Dynamic Speed Valve - The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Ove rinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air-Frame Tube Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Inflatable Front Vestibule - Integral 105cm Deep Front Porch Area Extending Usable Living/Storage Space, With Additional Protection Against the Elements.
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet - To Add Convenience When Pitching, Preventing Water Ingression & Helping Keep Bugs Out of Your Living Area.
- Phoenix Mesh Side Door Panel - Breathable Assisted-Healing Mesh Flyscreens for Enhanced Airflow, Which Self-Repairs 'Snag' Damage.
- Tinted Anti-Glare Window Panels - Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Zip-In Curtains - Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Awning.
- Rear Cowl Height Tensioning Adjusters - Tightens Excess Tunnel Fabric Preventing Water Pooling, If on the Lower End of the Height Range Spectrum.
- Deep Cowl with Tapered Profile Side - 110cm Deep Cowl Ensuring a Better, Weather-Tight Fit.
- Double Interconnecting Zip-Back Rear Cowl Access Doors - For Increased Accessibility To and From Both UK/European Vans.
- Cowl Door Ventilation with Zip-Down Draught Covers - Aiding in Maintaining Optimal Air Circulation.
- Available in Both Left & Right Hand Drive Orientation Options - For Compatibility with European Motorhomes/Campervans.
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points.
- Complete with Pegs, Guylines, Dual-Action Hand Pump, Reflective Endurance Storm Straps & Repair Kit.
Due to an increase in hard standing pitches we highly recommend that you purchase a stone protection footprint groundsheet to lay under your awning to provide additional protection.
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 27.22kg
- WIDTH: 310cm
- DEPTH: 495cm
- HEIGHT RANGE: 255cm-305cm
- AWNING PIPING LENGTH: 2.7m
- AWNING COWL DEPTH: 110cm
- PACK SIZE: 82cm x 55cm x 48cm
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.