Outdoor Revolution Movelite T4 Highline Upgraded 2018 Model
- 29.00 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Our Opinion: -
The Movelite T4 has been upgraded for 2018.
With the Introduction of Outdoor Revolutions range of Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite LED Lights the T4 is now fitted with attachment points for this range of lights. as well as some other cosmetic changes and the inclusion of a loose fitting groundsheet for the tunnel
Designed to compete with Vango’s Galli driveaway awning, we feel that Movelite T4 has advantages in having more doors and window, as well as some other Unique Outdoor Revolution features.It is therefore worth comparing both awnings before making your choice
Also incorporating Outdoor Revolutions Unique Intelligent frame relief valve. This is a pressure relief valve fitted into the main air beams. Unlike other makes where the pressure relief valve is incorporated onto the pump, with Outdoor Revolution the Pressure relief valve is built into the Air tube. You cannot over inflate the tubes and if the Pressure increases in the tube, the valve will automatically vent air. This prevents the chance of the tubes rupturing due to over inflation.
Like all Movelite Awnings for 2018, the fabric is now a 250HD drs Endurance Polyester. This is a big upgrade from the150d fabric, used in the Movelite Oxygen range, which should ensure a longer life to the awning. Another new Feature Outdoor Revolution are calling Pheonix Mesh. This type of mesh is claimed to self-repair, preventing the big problem of snagging normally associated with mesh windows and doors.
We like the straight front door and porch area, to give protection during poor weather and a sheltered area when the sun is shining. With lots of exclusive Outdoor Revolution features and a good quality fabric, the Movelite T4 has a camp-site friendly side-on design, with the option of a 2 berth or 4 berth bedroom it is is sure to become a very popular driveaway-awning, especially since Outdoor Revolution are now making a Lowline version which gives better fit to lower van based conversions like the most popular VW Transporters
Highline version for vehicle fixing heights of 255cm-305cm is ideal for Coach-Built or A-Class Motorhomes and Larger van based conversions.
What the manufacturer says:-
The upgraded “Movelite T4” drive-away air awning is the ideal choice for the motorhoming family, incorporating flexible sleeping options (sleeping up to four adults using an optional inner tent), plenty of living space and an integral front porch area. Now available in three cowl heights; this product looks superb on any van!
The fade-resistant, lightweight 250 High-Density fabric ensures the optimum strength-to-weight ratio of any fabric. It provides the longevity and performance of much heavier, denier fabrics; without the impracticalities and constraints of their weight. The engineered Double-Rip Stop weave provides a contemporary look and feel, whilst also preventing accidental damage from worsening. The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead onto the surface and roll-off. The light-coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a comfortable temperature inside the awning.
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the quickest and easiest inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the clean lines of our stunning designs. The frame consists of Four Oxygen Air-Frame Tubes, plus incorporates the Dynamic Speed Valve and the patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is speedy using the Dual-Action Pump provided and deflation is the push of a button. Our exclusive relief-valve prevents damage to the tube by expelling excess air, usually caused by over-inflation or increases in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover.
Windows are tinted to reduce glare, creating a more comfortable and relaxing environment. All windows have integrated Zip-In Curtains, which can be rolled-back during the day or zipped-in for complete privacy at night. There are also two Rear-Cowl Access Doors to help prevent disturbing sleeping guests and increase ease of access to and from the motorhome. The product comes complete with a water-repellent Sewn-In Groundsheet for added protection against the elements. The Mesh Vents help combat condensation by improving air-circulation, plus, the side-doors have a mesh fly-screen to keep insects out and optimise air-flow. These are creating using our exclusive Phoenix Mesh; an assisted-healing ‘smart’ material that has the structurally incorporated ability to repair ‘snag’ damage caused by consistent usage. Simply manipulated, it will return to its original form.
The product comes complete with three clip-on Storm Straps, Pegs and a Groundsheet for the Canopy Area. The optional “Movelite Canopy” (to provide an extended living area with protection against the elements), a luxurious Snugrug, a Stone Protection Footprint Groundsheet (for protection against sharp rocks/hard ground) and a Two or Four-Berth Inner Tent can also be purchased.The awning includes a one-year guarantee, whilst the tubes have an exclusive lifetime guarantee against any manufacturing faults.
- 250HD Double-Rip Stop. Endurance. Fabric - The Ultimate Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Material.
- 4 Single Oxygen Air-Frame Tubes - Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Frame.
- Dynamic Speed Valve - The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Over-Inflation, Expelling Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Tubes/Air-Frame.
- Sewn In Groundsheet - To Reduce Moisture Ingress & Add Convenience.
- Includes Groundsheet for Canopy Area - To Extend the Living Area.
- Tinted Windows - To Reduce Glare & Increase Privacy.
- Embossed Zip In Curtains - For Further Privacy & a Feeling of Homeliness.
- Phoenix Mesh. Doors - Assisted-Healing 'Smart' Mesh that Self-Repairs 'Snag' Damage Caused Over Time.
- Two Rear Cowl Access Doors - To Allow Entry to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning.
- Three Reflective Endurance Storm Straps - For Unequalled Stability Throughout Poorer Weather Conditions.
- Three Available Cowl Heights - Lowline, Midline & Highline to Fit 99% of Caravans.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Includes Pegs, Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite Attachment Points & Dual-Action Hand Pump.
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 29kg
- WIDTH: 310cm
- DEPTH: 495cm
- HEIGHT RANGE: 255cm-305cm
- AWNING PIPING LENGTH: 2.84m
- COWL DEPTH: 90cm
- FRONT CANOPY WIDTH: 310cm
- FRONT CANOPY DEPTH: 285cm
- PACK SIZE: 80*50*50cm
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.