Outdoor Revolution MoveLite T3 Low/Midline - New design for 2019
- 23.60 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Our Opinion: -
New for 2019
The Movelite T3 is a new design for 2019. Featuring plenty of Doors and Windows to make the T3 Vario a really light and Airy awning. It seems strange Outdoor revolution have called this awning the Movelite T3 as it is a smaller awning than the T3 of last year, which was not the most successful awning due to its size and complexity. The Movelite T3 of 2019 is smaller making it more campsite friendly. Also gone is the Vario Door Option of previous years which made the awning complicated. The style of the Movelite T3 with its vertical front door protected by a nice size sun canopy that give a useable canopy for sitting under or as a cooking area. This also helps keep rain away from the front door when entering and leaving your awning so avoiding lots of mopping up water from the groundsheet in wet weather.
Like all the Awnings in the Movelite range for 2019 the fabric is now upgraded to a 480 HDE Double Ripstop fabric with a Hydrostatic Head rating of 6000mm. We are big fans of Outdoor revolutions fabrics because of the Double Ripstop, which prevents damage to the fabric getting worst. There fabric also has a UV coating and doesn't seem to suffer the premature fading some other manufacturers have had issues with.
Outdoor Revolutions biggest feature is the Unique Intelligent frame relief valve. This is a pressure relief valve fitted into the main air beams. Unlike other makes where the pressure relief valve is incorporated onto the pump, with Outdoor Revolution the Pressure relief valve is built into the Air tube. You cannot over inflate the tubes and if the Pressure increases in the tube, the valve will automatically vent air. This prevents the chance of the tubes rupturing due to over inflation. Because of this Valve they give an industry leading Lifetime warranty of the Air tube. You do need to register your purchase this Outdoor Revolution to validate this warranty. Our experience since they introduced this system is very few issues with tubes and any damaged tubes we get are quickly replaced.
Our preferred style of awning with a vertical front door protected by a nice sized canopy, Lots of features and a good quality fabric, the NEW Movelite T3 has lots going for it and is sure to become a very popular driveaway-awning
Low / Midline Version for vehicles with a Fixing height of 180cm to 255cm fits a wide range of vehicles from Smaller van Based conversions (VW Transporters etc.) to larger van Based conversions (Fiat Ducato etc) and smaller coach-built conversions
What the manufacturer says:-
We have completely REDESIGNED and UPGRADED the premium double rip stop ’Movelite T3’ lightweight inflatable drive away awning as the must have mid-sized family weekender for 2019, granting a spacious living or storage extension alongside your campervan or motorhome, available with flexible living/ sleeping options and two ergonomic cowl height choices. The roof structure forms a shallow gothic arch, providing additional strength and stability, whilst vastly improving water run-off; this is complemented by sleek contemporary panel styling and lighter coloured tube covers, creating a visually stunning aesthetic. Designed to provide the ideal balance between functionality and usability, this model incorporates endless BRAND NEW features, including a deep profile cut connecting cowl to improve vehicle accessibility, an integral front vestibule for shelter against the elements, a roof rigidity pole, as well as waterproof zips and further ventilation in the interconnecting zip back interior cowl doors. An optional coordinating canopy can also be zipped onto the front of this awning to grant superior protection from the elements.
The lightweight 480HDE double rip stop fabric weave provides the optimum strength to weight ratio of any material, providing the longevity and performance of much heavier, denier fabrics, without their impracticalities and weight constraints. This material incorporates a 6,000mm² hydrostatic head and has fully taped seams throughout, meaning the fabric is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat to retain a comfortable temperature inside the awning, whilst the engineered double rip stop weave provides a contemporary look and feel, whilst preventing accidental damage from worsening. The workmanship and canvas possess a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing faults.
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs. The air frame comprises our inflatable high pressure triple tube air frame technology, a single telescopic roof rigidity pole, the famed Dynamic Speed Valve and patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is rapid using the pump provided, and deflation is just the push of a button; our exclusive pressure relief valve prevents damage to the tube by expelling any excess air, typically caused by over inflation or changes in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover. The Oxygen Air Frame has been quality controlled to ensure optimal performance and holds our exclusive Lifetime Guarantee* for peace of mind in years to come.
Expansive tinted anti-glare windows grant an excellent vista of the surrounding environment and protect against any harmful UV rays, whilst increasing privacy and illuminating the awning interior during daytime hours; these are accompanied by zip-in curtains, which can be zipped fully out and rolled back, or zipped completely in for additional privacy at night. The extra-deep rear cowl found on this model utilises a tapered profile side for a weather tight fit, plus facilitates both left and right hand entry to ensure accessibility to vehicles from the UK and Europe; these feature waterproof zips and ventilation (with zip down draft covers) on each side. A sewn-in groundsheet increases convenience when pitching, whilst reducing the number of bugs that reach the living area and preventing water ingression to the interior. The addition of twin piping (6mm x 4mm) permits compatibility with both caravans and motorhomes within the corresponding height range.
We have implemented Phoenix Mesh fly screen panels in the side and front doors to optimise the through flow of air in the awning and keep insects at bay; an assisted healing smart material with the structurally incorporated ability to repair snag damage, typically caused by consistent usage. Simply manipulated, the mesh will then return to its original form. A NEW integral front porch has also been added, creating a convenient canopy area where you can relax outdoors, with maximum shelter against the elements. All four door panels can be zipped completely in, or fully back, enabling this product to function as a gazebo in summer.
This product comes complete with reflective guylines, adjustable tensioning/fixing straps, a handy repair kit, rear cowl height tensioning adjusters, a dual action hand pump, steel ground pegs, an electrical hook up point, plus attachment points for our ‘Lumi-Link’ and ‘Up/Downlighter’ lighting systems. An array of complementary optional extras are also available for purchase, including a coordinating canopy, extra mesh door panels, a luxurious carpet and a two berth inner tent.
There are two height options available for this model:
1) Movelite T3 Low-Midline – Designed for Lower Campervans & Van Conversions, Fitting Awning Rails Between 180cm-255cm Tall.
2) Movelite T3 Highline – Designed for Taller, Coach Built or Van Based Motorhomes, Fitting Awning Rails Between 255cm-305cm Tall.
- 480HDE Double Rip Stop Fabric - The Optimum Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Awning Fabric, Preventing Accidental Damage from Worsening.
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Inflatable Triple Tube Oxygen Air Frame System - Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Air Frame to Ensure Speedy Pitching.
- Dynamic Speed Valve - The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Over-inflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Oxygen Air-Frame Tube Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Inflatable Front Vestibule - Integral 90cm Deep Front Porch Area Extending Usable Living/Storage Space, With Additional Protection Against the Elements.
- Telescopic Roof Tensioning Pole - A Robust Steel Pole to Further Support & Uphold the Awning, Which Slots in to the Roof.
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet - To Add Convenience When Pitching, Preventing Water Ingression & Helping Keep Bugs Out of Your Living Area.
- Phoenix Mesh Left Hand Side Door Panel - Breathable Assisted-Healing Mesh Fly-screens for Enhanced Airflow, Which Self-Repairs 'Snag' Damage.
- Tinted Anti-Glare Window Panels - Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Zip-In Curtains - Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Awning.
- Rear Cowl Height Tensioning Adjusters - Tightens Excess Tunnel Fabric Preventing Water Pooling, If on the Lower End of the Height Range Spectrum.
- Deep Cowl with Tapered Profile Side - 110cm Deep Cowl Ensuring a Better, Weather-Tight Fit.
- Large Interconnecting Zip-Back Rear Cowl Door - Allowing Easy Vehicle Access.
- Cowl Door Ventilation with Zip-Down Draught Covers - Aiding in Maintaining Optimal Air Circulation.
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points.
- Complete with Pegs, Guylines, Dual-Action Hand Pump, Reflective Endurance Storm Straps & Repair Kit.
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 23.6kg
- WIDTH: 310cm
- DEPTH: 305cm
- HEIGHT RANGE: 180cm - 255cm
- AWNING PIPING LENGTH: 2.7m
- AWNING COWL DEPTH: 110cm
- PACK SIZE: 82cm x 49cm x 41cm
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.