For 2018 Outdoor Revolution has built on the success of Movelite Oxygen 2 range of Inflatable driveaway-awnings with some design tweaks and re-badging
The biggest change for 2018 is Outdoor Revolution have increased the Piping length on the tunnel to 2.2m from 2.0m. Giving a longer tunnel attachment to the van. So you can open your door further inside the tunnel.
Outdoor Revolution’s Movelite Oxygen driveaway-awning has many advantages over their competitors the biggest being the Pressure relief valve built into the Air Tubes. The Bladder is the inner tube of the Air Frame system a bit like the inner tube on a bike tyre. Outdoor Revolution has incorporated a unique Pressure Release Valve into the Bladder. If this valve detects that the tube is over inflated it automatically releases some Air. This can be while you are pumping the Awning up or whilst the Awning is pitched. As Air Pressure increases with Temperature the Pressure inside the Air Tubes can increase during the day with the awning pitched, this can cause them to rupture but with Outdoor Revolutions NEW Pressure Release Valve the Tubes should never over-inflate. For this reason they are confidant to give a Lifetime Warranty on the Air Tube (against manufacturing faults).
Outdoor Revolution awnings feature larger diameter Air tubes, giving more upright sides to the awnings, thus giving more useable floor space.
Another new innovation is Pheonix mesh. an assisted-healing smart material that has the structurally incorporated ability to repair ‘snag’ damage caused by usage over time.
There is an optional sun canopy available for the front door, offering protection against the sun and helping to stop rain dripping into the awning when we get some occasional wet weather.
A Nice new option that Outdoor Revolution are also introducing this year is a Retro Connector Kit. This will allow you to use the Optional sun canopy as a stand-along canopy, as it zips onto the sun canopy and converts it to fit into an awning channel.
The Movelite T2 is the smallest Air Frame awning for Van Based Conversions in the range and competes with Vangos Kela III.
Mid Line model to fit vehicles with a fixing height of 220cm - 255cm
What the manufacturer Says:-
Outdoor Revolution’s best-selling compact ‘Movelite T2’ lightweight small family drive-away air-awning weekender is the most versatile and quick-inflating accompaniment to short-breaks; boasting a ‘Lowline’ model (for fitting lower vehicles e.g. VW Transporters), sizeable living space and a variety of optional extras, including a two person inner tent! Often copied, but never bettered; this campervan awning provides endless benefits!
The ‘Oxygen Air-Frame’ is the simplest, quickest inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the clean lines of our stunning designs. Consisting of two air-frame tubes and a single velcro-in roof support tube for additional stability; it utilises a ‘Dual-Action Hand Pump’ for speedy inflation, the ‘Dynamic Speed Valve’ to enable inflation/deflation at just the push of a button, as well as the patented ‘Intelligent Frame Relief Valve’, our exclusive pressure relief valve, expelling any excess air above 6PSI (typically caused by over-inflation or changes in the ambient temperature). All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover.
The fade-resistant 250 High-Density fabric ensures the optimum strength-to-weight ratio of any fabric, providing the longevity and performance of much heavier, denier fabrics; without the impracticalities and constraints of their weight. The engineered double rip-stop weave offers a contemporary look and feel, whilst preventing accidental damage from worsening. The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead onto the surface and roll-off; the light-coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a comfortable temperature inside the awning.
Windows are tinted to reduce glare, provide privacy and create a more relaxing environment; these all have integral zip-in curtains that can be rolled-back during the day or zipped-in for complete privacy at night. The inflatable eyebrow canopy on the side-door prevents rain water from entering the awning. Two rear-cowl access doors prevent disturbing sleeping guests and increase ease of access to and from the motorhome. The product is complete with a water-repellent sewn-in groundsheet to reduce water ingress and add convenience.
The mesh vents help combat condensation through improving air-circulation, plus, the side-doors have a mesh fly-screen to keep insects out and optimise airflow. These are created with ‘Phoenix Mesh’; an assisted-healing ‘smart’ material that has the structurally incorporated ability to repair ‘snag’ damage caused by consistent usage. Simply manipulated, the mesh will return to its original form. The awning comes complete with three clip-on ‘Endurance Storm Straps’ and Pegs. The optional “Movelite Canopy” (to extend living space with protection from the elements), a luxurious Snugrug, a Stone Protection Footprint Groundsheet (for protection against sharp rocks/hard ground) and a Two-Berth Inner Tent are also available for purchase to complement this product! The workmanship and canvas have a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing faults, whilst the tubes boast an exclusive ‘Lifetime Guarantee’!
- 250HD Double-Rip Stop. Endurance. Fabric - The Ultimate Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Material.
- 2 Single Oxygen Air-Frame Tubes - Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Frame.
- Single Roof Support Tube - Single Veranda Bar in the Roof For Extra Stability.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Most Reliable & Simplest Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Over-Inflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Sewn-In Groundsheet - To Reduce Moisture Ingress & Add Convenience.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Tubes/Air-Frame.
- Tinted Windows - To Reduce Glare & Increase Privacy.
- Embossed Zip In Curtains - To Provide Further Privacy & Make It Feel More Like Home.
- Side Door Inflatable Eyebrow Canopy - For Added Protection Against the Elements.
- Phoenix Mesh. Doors - Self-Repairing 'Smart' Mesh, Self-Repairing Any 'Snag' Damage Caused Over Time.
- Two Rear-Cowl Access Doors - To Allow Entry to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning.
- Three Reflective Endurance Storm Straps - For Unequalled Stability During Poorer Weather Conditions.
- Available in 3 Cowl Heights - Lowline, Midline & Highline.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Includes Pegs, Guylines, Repair Kit, Carry Bag, Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite Attachment Points & Dual-Action Hand Pump.
- Optional Co-Ordinating 'Movelite Canopy' Available for Purchase.
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 19.5kg
- WIDTH: 310cm
- DEPTH: 250cm
- HEIGHT RANGE: 220cm - 255cm
- AWNING PIPING LENGTH: 2.2m
- AWNING COWL DEPTH: 90cm
- PACK SIZE: 80*64*34cm
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.
- T2 Stone Protection Footprint - OR16520
- T2 Snugrug - OR17512
- Movelite Zip On Canopy - OR16510
- Movelite Asymmetric Canopy - OR17562
- Magnetic Drive Away Strip - OR16020
- Two Berth Inner Tent - OR17564
- Jet Stream Electric Pump - OR16015
- Jet Stream Electric Twin Pump - OR17040
- Drive away kits (speak to your dealer for options)