Outdoor Revolution Movelite T1 Tail - NEW for 2018
- 18.20 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
New for 2018 and at last a tailgate awning using an Airframe. Up to now there has only been a few poled air awnings.
Based on the Moveairlite Classic which has been popular in the Outdoor Revolution range for a few years.
The Movelite T1 Tail should fit the majority of Van Based conversion with a fixing height of 180cm-240cm. Tailgate awnings are designed with longer tunnels so you can comfortably open your vans tailgate or rear barn doors withing the tunnel section of the awning. They generally attach tot he vehicle by just lipping the tunnel over the vehicle and holding it in place with straps or guylines. Remember with any driveaway awning the awning has a front and back door so can be sealed against the weather, the tunnel section is therefore only a sheltered entrance.
The Movelite T1 tail features Outdoor Revolutions 250HD Double Rip-Stop. Endurance Fabric a well proven fabric that also has a UV coating to ensure a long life. It also has a single inflation Tube system, with Outdoor Revolutions Lifetime warranty on the air frame (usual terms & Conditions apply). They are the only manufacturer to fit a pressure relief valve in the Air Beams, you cannot over inflate and importantly when the Pressure in the tubes increases on a sunny day, we do sometimes get them, the tube will automaticity release some air. This system from our experience works well and this is why they are confidant to give a lifetime warranty on the Air frame.
A New feature on the Movelite T1 in all versions including the T1 Tail is the inclusion of some Telescopic Steel Roof Poles to Further Support & Uphold the Awning Through the Roof. In previous years we felt the roof line never sat looking neat, so this is a long overdue improvement.
The Awning features a zip in groundsheet, with the option of purchasing a breathable Zip in groundsheet, for sites that insist on Breathable Groundsheet. There is the option to add 1 or 2 optional Matching bedroom annexes to make if a very flexible awning.
A nice awning that should find a good market, especially as there is no real competition. We believe the only other Air tailgate awning on the market is the new Kampa Tailgater Air which is more suited to the tailgates on MPV s and 4 WD's
What the manufacturer says:-
As part of Outdoor Revolution’s market research; we know that the ‘Movelite T1 Tail’ is the perfect solution for the increasing number of campervans and motorhomes with rear door access. Comprising all of the features and optional extras included in the new ‘Movelite T1’ and designed specifically to attach over vehicle tailgates through its extra-long, extended adjustable cowl; this is the UK markets’ air-framed tailgate awning of choice!
Our Dura-Tech welded tube technology enables the creation of the innovative single inflation point systems, without any troublesome taps and connectors, increasing the usability and practicality of Outdoor Revolution products. This technology provides the most efficient, simple and reliable air-frames on the market today and carries an exclusive Lifetime Guarantee*.
Incorporating Phoenix Mesh; an assisted healing ‘smart’ material, that has the structurally incorporated ability to repair any snag damage caused by usage over time. We have taken the inspiration from biological systems, which have the ability to heal after being injured. Simply by gently manipulating and moving the mesh around; the damaged area will return the mesh to its original form.
The brand-new ‘Movelite T1 Tail’ has a zipped-in and fully removable Polyester groundsheet, which can be easily removed and swapped with a fully zipped-in breathable groundsheet (available as an optional accessory), should sites insist on breathability.
The ‘Movelite T1’ annexe can be attached to either side of the ‘Movelite T1 Tail’ to provide additional sleeping space for children or overnight guests. Complete with a two berth inner tent that comfortably sleeps two adults or three smaller children, with rear ventilation points; this annexe is designed to provide a luxurious night’s sleep. Also compatible with the new ‘Movelite T1’.
- 250HD Double Rip-Stop. Endurance Fabric - The Optimum Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Material.
- Dura-Tech. Single Inflation Point Tube - A Single Inflation Point Frame.
- Telescopic Steel Roof Pole Kit - A Robust Steel Pole to Further Support & Uphold the Awning Through the Roof.
- Dynamic Speed Valve - The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Over-Inflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Fully-Zipped Removable Groundsheet - Standard Zip-In Removable Groundsheet to Allow Fitted, Breathable Option.
- Extended Cowl - For Rear Fitting on Vehicles.
- Two Rear Cowl Access Doors - To Allow Access to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning.
- Tinted Windows - To Reduce Glare, Create a More Comfortable Environment & Increase Privacy.
- Embossed Zip in Curtains - To Provide Further Privacy & Make It Feel More Like Home.
- Optional Zip-In Breathable Groundsheet - A Purchasable Groundsheet Suitable for All Pitches.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the Tubes/Air-Frame.
- Available In Two Cowl Heights - Standard/XL Options.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Vehicle Reverse-In Guidance Reflective Door Strip
- Complete with Pegs, Dual-Action Hand Pump, Endurance Storm Straps & Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite Hanging Points.
- WIDTH: 250cm
- DEPTH: 400cm
- HEIGHT: 180cm-240cm
- WEIGHT: 18.2kg
- PACK SIZE: 78*46*31cm
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.