Outdoor Revolution’s ‘Dual-Action Hand-Pump’ is a superb high-pressure manual air-pump, designed especially for the speedy inflation of your air-framed tent, awning, drive-away awning etc, inflating it when you are both pushing down and pulling up – inflation has never been easier! The pump utilises a convenient, automatic switch from double to single action when the pressure exceeds 400 mBAR (or 5.8 PSI); it also has a maximum capacity of 4,000CC and a maximum pressure of 800mBAR (or 11.6 PSI).
This accessory is fairly tall, meaning you can maintain excellent posture of the back whilst pumping; it is created from a solid plastic cylinder, with a thick ergonomic handle for better grip. The product incorporates an extra-long air-hose and comes complete with a pressure gauge, allowing you to monitor the pressure the pump is pumping into your inflatable to prevent over-inflation. A selection of adaptors makes it compatible with a diverse range of inflatables!
To learn how to re-lubricate this product, click HERE
- Created from Solid Grey Plastic Cylinder, with Ergonomic Black Handle
- Automatic Switch from Double to Single Action when Pressure Surpasses 5.8PSI
- Designed Especially for Use with Air-Framed Awnings, Drive-Away Awnings, Tents etc.
- Extra-Long Air Hose
- Includes Selection of Adaptors
- Includes Handy Pressure Gauge
- Dual-Action Inflation System - Pumps when Pushing Down and Pulling Up
- Size: 39cm x 21cm x 10cm
- Packed: 42cm x 35cm x 12cm
- Weight: 500g
- Max Pressure: 800 mBar (11.6PSI)
- Max Capacity: 4,000cc
Customers Also Viewed