The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead onto the surface and roll-off. Also, the light-coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a comfortable temperature inside the awning. The product comes complete with a water-repellent Sewn-In Groundsheet for added protection against the elements.
Outdoor Revolution have updated the Cayman. Featuring a sewn in groundsheet, Fibreglass Poles and 68D 190T Polyester Flysheets. There is now the Option to add an optional 2 berth Inner bedroom
Fibreglass framed Dome Style tents/awnings like the Cayman are generally stronger than Tunnel Style tents/awnings due to the cross over pole configuration. We find Outdoor Revolutions fibreglass poles very reliable in use and the advantage of fibreglass poles is the availability and ease of replacement if they become damaged.
Standard Height: to fit vehicles 1.8m - 2.4m
What the manufacturer Says:-
The famed Outdoor Revolution “Movelite Cayman” is a fantastic short-break motorhome awning, fitting vehicles from 180cm to 240cm to the awning channel. Ideal for couples or individuals looking for extra sleeping/storage space; the UK’s best-loved pole-and-sleeve drive-away enjoys a cosmetic makeover for 2017!The ultra-lightweight, 68-Denier fabric is designed to pack down quickly, easily and into its small carry bag. The Cayman is ideal where weight, pack size and speed are of the essence. The fabric has a contemporary Hex-style print to compliment the product’s simple, immaculate design lines.
The frame is made using two Fibreglass Poles in order to make assembly a speedy process.
The PVC Window offers a clear, crisp view of the outdoors from the comfort and convenience of your awning; helping to bring the outdoors – indoors. All windows have integral Zip-In Curtains which can be rolled back during the day or zipped-in for complete privacy during the night. There is also a Rear-Cowl Access Door toprevent disturbing sleeping guests and increase ease of access to and from the motorhome. The Ventilation Points help combat condensation by improving air circulation within the drive-away.
The drive-away comes complete with Pegs and a Zip-Up Front Door (Velcro at the Bottom of the Doors) to help retain its shape in the wind. A Two-Berth Inner Tent, Stone Protection Footprint Groundsheet (to protect the awning from sharp rocks and hard ground) and Canopy Poles (to create a functional, sheltered porch area using the front door) are also available for purchase with this product.
There are three other size options for this product;
- Cayman Tail a version of the Cayman which attaches onto the back of a vehicle as opposed to the side.
- Cayman XL which is designed for taller cowl heights of 240-290cm.
- Cayman XLF which includes an integrated Two-Berth Inner Tent.
The awning includes a one year guarantee against any manufacturing faults.
- 68HD Hex.Endure Fabric - An Ultra-Lightweight Fabric with a Contemporary Print.
- Fibreglass Pole Frame - Tough & Hard-Wearing Pole-and-Sleeve Frame.
- Sewn-In Groundsheet - To Reduce Moisture & Add Convenience.
- Zip-In Curtains - To Provide Extra Privacy & Make It Feel More Like Home.
- Single Rear Cowl Access Door - To Allow Entry to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning.
- Velcro on the Bottom of the Doors - To Retain it's Posture In the Wind.
- 12-Month Warranty - On the Canvas.
- Storm Strap Attachment Points.
- Includes Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Includes Pegs.
- CANVAS WEIGHT - 10.5KG
- TOTAL WEIGHT - 12KG
- WIDTH - 300CM
- DEPTH - 280CM
- HEIGHT RANGE - 180CM-240CM
- AWNING PIPING LENGTH - 2.16M
- COWL DEPTH - 80CM
- PACK SIZE - 72*31*31CM
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.
- Stone Protection Footprint - OR16710
- Two Berth Inner Tent - OR17564
- Canopy Poles - POL210
- Magnetic Drive Away Strip - OR16020
- Drive away kits (speak to your dealer for options)