Outdoor Revolution Cayman Midi Air - New for 2019 - FREE Footprint Groundsheet (Worth £24.99)
- 14.20 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Totally redesigned for 2019. The Cayman Midi Air now features a stub canopy over the front door, making it rain safe by giving some protection from water dripping down onto the sewn in groundsheet whenever you enter or leave the awning via the front door
The Cayman Midi Air is a simple domed awning with a sewn in groundsheet. With a new colourway and upgraded 100HDE fabric for 2019. The Cayman Air awnings still feature Outdoor Revolutions Intelligent Frame Relief valve to prevent over inflation. The dome feature a single inflation point for easy pitching.
The 2 side panels feature doors and can also be completely rolled back leaving mesh panels to give good ventilation or left completely open along with the front door to convert the awning into a gazebo. Lots of PVC windows with zip up blinds for total privacy
The Cayman Midi Air can accept an optional 2 berth inner tent.
Excellent value air awnings with lots of the features found on the more expensive Movelite range.
Standard Height For vehicles with a fixing height of 180cm to 240cm (VW Transporter & some larger van based conversions, Smaller Coach-built conversions)
What the manufacturer says:-
Perfect for weekend trips and one night stays; the BRAND NEW single inflation point Cayman Midi Air inflatable drive away awning is designed to accommodate small families or couples seeking a compact and excellent value utility tent, which delivers a considerable extension of usable space to function as an additional dining, shelter, storage, cooking, toilet, shower, or pets area to complement your touring setup. This awning is inspired by the ‘Cayman Mini Air’ model and fuses its’ most acclaimed features, with an integral stylish front canopy, an extra right hand side Phoenix Mesh ventilation fly screen panel, as well as an external gusseted zip-up draught cover, in order to maximize breathability and protection against the elements, both of which are of the utmost importance, when it comes to reducing condensation and internal humidity.
This model has been produced from our ultra-lightweight 100HDE fabric, which is specifically engineered to deliver lightweight and compact products that pack away easily and neatly into their carry bag, making it perfect where weight and space limitations are of consideration. This material incorporates a 3,000mm² hydrostatic head and employs fully taped seams throughout, meaning it is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat to maximise fade resistance and assist in maintaining a pleasant internal temperature. The workmanship and canvas incorporate a twelve month warranty against any manufacturing faults.
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs. The air frame comprises our Dura-Tech single inflation point air frame technology, utilising welded high pressure tubes and the famed Dynamic Speed Valve. Inflation is rapid using the pump provided and deflation is just the push of a button. This valve is discretely concealed by a Velcro cover. The Dura-Tech frame has been quality controlled to ensure optimal performance.
Expansive PVC side windows permit a superb vista of the outside world, from the luxury and convenience of your awning, helping to really encapsulate the beauty of the surrounding landscape. All windows feature integral zip-in curtains, which can be rolled-back during the day or zipped-in for complete privacy at night. Ventilation Points help combat condensation, optimising air circulation around the awning. The right hand side door features a mesh ventilation fly screen panel, to keep those pesky insects at bay, whilst retaining a pleasant through flow of air. These are crafted using our 'Phoenix Mesh'; an assisted-healing ‘smart’ material, with the structurally incorporated ability to repair ‘snag’ damage, typically caused by consistent usage. Simply manipulated, it will return to its original form.
The Cayman Midi Air comes complete with a fully sewn-in PE groundsheet, steel ground pegs, storm straps, reflective guylines, a repair kit, a mains cable access point, plus attachment points for our optional LED lighting systems. An extra Stone Protection Footprint Groundsheet can also be purchased, alongside an array of alternative complementary accessories.
- 100HDE Fabric - An Ultra-Lightweight Material with a Contemporary Print, Designed to Pack Neatly Away Into Its Inclusive Carry Bag.
- 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Dura Tech Single Inflation Point Oxygen Air Frame - Fast Pitch Single Point Inflation Airframe Providing Effortless Assembly.
- Dynamic Speed Valve - The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Fibreglass Front Eyebrow Canopy - A Small Front Canopy/Porch Extension with Shelter Against the Elements.
- Phoenix Mesh.Side Door Panels - Breathable Assisted-Healing Flyscreens for Enhanced Airflow & Reduced Bugs In Summer, Which Self-Repairs 'Snag' Damage.
- PVC Window Panels - Expansive Crystal Clear Windows, Offering a Panoramic Vista of the Surrounding Outdoors.
- Window Curtains - Toggle In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Sewn-In Groundsheet - To Reduce Moisture Ingresson to the Interior & Add Convenience When Pitching.
- Phoenix Mesh Side Door Panel - Breathable Assisted-Healing Flyscreens Improving Airflow & Reducing Bugs When Cooking, Whilst Self-Repairing 'Snag' Damage.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Two Rear Cowl Access Doors - To Allow Access to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning, Featuring Waterproof Zips.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Rear Cowl Height Tensioning Adjusters - Tightens Excess Tunnel Fabric Preventing Water Pooling, If on the Lower End of the Height Range Spectrum.
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points.
- Includes Pegs, Endurance Storm Straps, Guylines, Repair Kit, Carry Bag & Dual-Action Hand Pump.
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 14.2kg
- WIDTH: 250cm
- DEPTH: 250cm
- HEIGHT RANGE: 180-240cm
- AWNING PIPING LENGTH: 2.16m
- COWL DEPTH: 80cm
- PACK SIZE: 78cm x 41cm x 34cm
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.