Outdoor Revolution Cayman Highline (XL) - 2020 Stock - FREE Canopy Poles (worth £18.50)
- 16.00 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
Note this is the Improved 2019 Model.
(Check Manufacturers part No. before buying cheaper 2019 Model ORBK7410 - 2018 Model OR17725)
FREE Canopy Poles (worth £18.50)
(while Stocks last)
Outdoor Revolution have totally changed the design of the Cayman for 2019/20, in new colours and with an improved specification over the original model. To add to the confusion the XL version is now called the Highline.
DO NOT confuse this latest model with the older Cayman which is now often listed as the Cayman XL Classic
Featuring a sewn in groundsheet, Fibreglass Poles and 68D 190T Polyester Flysheets. There is now the Option to add an optional 2 berth Inner bedroom
Fibreglass framed Dome Style tents/awnings like the Cayman Classic are generally stronger than Tunnel Style tents/awnings due to the cross over pole configuration. We find Outdoor Revolutions fibreglass poles very reliable in use and the advantage of fibreglass poles is the availability and ease of replacement if they become damaged.
Highline (XL) Height: to fit vehicles with an attachment height of 2.4m - 2.9m
For advice on Connecting a Driveaway Awning to your vehicle please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone (01446) 772958
What the manufacturer Says:-
The excellent value lightweight Cayman pole and sleeve drive away awning remains the most popular upper entry level small family weekender on the market, taking inspiration from the bestselling Cayman Classic, whilst introducing a refreshing modern colourway, accented windows and interconnecting rear cowl access doors. There are two ergonomic cowl height options available to accommodate nearly every campervan or motorhome variation, between 180cm to 290cm to the awning channel. A sizeable internal living space, easy to erect fibreglass pole frame, wealth of features, unrivalled value for money and the ability to sleep up to two overnight guests (using an optional two berth inner tent) makes this the awning of choice for smaller touring families, couples or independent adventurers, who crave more usable space alongside their van, to meet a budget.
This model has been produced from a premium ultra-lightweight 100HDE fabric weave, which has been specifically engineered to deliver lightweight, compact and visually contemporary products that pack neatly away into an inclusive carry bag, making it perfect where weight or space limitations are of key consideration. This material incorporates a 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head and employs fully taped seams throughout, meaning it is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat to help maintain a consistently pleasant internal temperature. The workmanship and canvas possess a twelve month warranty against any manufacturing faults.
The pole and sleeve frame comprises four telescopic fibreglass poles, each boasting flexible and robust construction to ensure longevity and stability in adverse weather conditions; these poles attribute an exceptionally light weight to the awning, plus are incredibly quick and easy to erect, allowing the Cayman to be pitched within a matter of minutes.
Ventilation points in the roof help to maintain a comfortable internal temperature and pleasant through flow of air within the awning, reducing humidity and condensation in warmer temperatures. The addition of twin piping permits compatibility with both caravans and motorhomes, within the corresponding height range. Large PVC windows permit a superb vista of the outside world, whilst illuminating the interior during the day, enabling you to really encapsulate the great outdoors, from the luxury of indoors, throughout adverse weather conditions; these are accompanied by zip-in curtains, which can be zipped out and rolled back, or zipped fully in for complete privacy on an evening. A sewn-in groundsheet increases convenience when pitching, whilst reducing the number of bugs that reach the living area and preventing water ingression to the interior.
The Cayman/XL comes complete with steel ground pegs, rear cowl height tensioning adjusters, storm strap attachment points, two berth inner tent attachment loops, reflective guylines, a mains cable access point, an instruction manual, a repair kit and attachment points for our optional LED lighting system. A made to measure stone protection footprint, luxurious cut-to-size carpet and clip-in two person bedroom can also be purchased as complementary optional extras.
- 100HDE Hex Endure Fabric - An Ultra-Lightweight Fabric with a Contemporary Print.
- 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Fibreglass Pole Frame - Tough & Hard-Wearing Pole-and-Sleeve Frame.
- Sewn In Groundsheet - To Reduce Moisture Ingression & To Add Convenience.
- Zip-In Curtains - Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- TWO Rear Cowl Access Doors - To Allow Entry to the Vehicle, Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning.
- NEW Accented Windows - Adding a Stylish & Contemporary Touch to the Awning.
- NEW Anthracite/Steel Colourway - Designed to Grant a More Modernized Aesthetic.
- PVC Window Panels - Expansive, Crystal Clear Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of the Surrounding Outdoors.
- Velcro on the Bottom of the Doors - To Retain it's Posture In the Wind.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- One Year Warranty - On the Canvas & Workmanship Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Roof Ventilation - Improving Air Circulation Within the Awning and Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature.
- Rear Cowl Height Tensioning Adjusters - Tightens Excess Tunnel Fabric Preventing Water Pooling, If on the Lower End of the Height Range Spectrum.
- Optional Two Berth Inner Tent Hanging Loops.
- Storm Strap Attachment Points.
- Includes Pegs, Reflective Guylines, Repair Kit, Carry Bag and Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points.
Due to an increase in hard standing pitches we highly recommend that you purchase a stone protection footprint groundsheet to lay under your awning to provide additional protection.
- TOTAL WEIGHT - 11.8kg
- WIDTH - 300cm
- DEPTH - 300cm
- HEIGHT RANGE - 240cm-290cm
- AWNING PIPING LENGTH - 2.18m
- COWL DEPTH - 80cm
- PACK SIZE - 72cm x 34cm x 29cm
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.