Outdoor Revolution Cayman Deltair - NEW for 2018
Outdoor Revolution Cayman Deltair - NEW for 2018
New for 2018
We like the design giving vertical front door with a nice sized canopy over and large side door again with a brow pole . These will provide a rain Safe doors and help keep the rain from entering the awning when you come and go.
A nice sized awning, that should be campsite friendly. The Cayman Deltair will take an optional 2 berth bedroom.
In common with the rest of the Cayman range the fabric is Outdoor Revolutions 68HD Hex. Endure Fabric. The fabric is thinner that the 250HD found on the Movelite range and also does not incorporate the rip-stop element. It does mean the awning will be lighter and cheaper. This fabric has been used on their tents and Awnings now far a few years and we have found it performs well.
Outdoor revolution have included the Dynamic Speed Valves & Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System as found on the Movelite range so they have not compromised on the Unique features that make Outdoor Revolution Air Frames very reliable. You cannot over inflate the Air frame and it will Automaticity release any over pressure in the Air Tubes.
A nice new Design that should compete with Vangos Cruz but cheaper and with some Unique Outdoor Revolution features.
For vehicles with a fixing height of 180cm to 240cm
What the manufacturer says:-
The latest addition to the 'Cayman’ range; Outdoor Revolution’s ‘Cayman Deltair’ provides an ideal middle-ground between the ‘Cayman Air’ and ‘Cayman Cacos Air’, offering plenty of innovations normally found in more expensive, premium inflatable models; this driveaway is incredibly spacious and ideal for smaller families, sleeping up to two adults with an optional ‘Two Berth Inner Tent’
The ultra-lightweight 68-Denier fabric is designed to pack down quickly and easily into its compact carry bag; this product is ideal where weight, pack size and speed are of the essence. The contemporary hex-print gives the drive-away a stylish aesthetic. The fabric is highly water-resistant - water simply beads onto the surface and rolls off; the lighter-coloured roof material reflects heat, retaining a comfortable temperature within the awning.
The ‘Oxygen Air-Frame’ is the easiest, quickest inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the clean lines of our designs. The two air-frame tubes are speedily inflated using the ‘Dual-Action Hand Pump’ provided, whilst the famed ‘Dynamic Speed Valve’ makes deflation just the push of a button. The patented pressure relief valve expels any excess air above 6PSI (typically caused by over-inflation or changes in the ambient temperature); all valves are discretely concealed by a Velcro cover. The integral enclosable front canopy and side eyebrow canopy are extremely simple to pitch by assembling and threading through the inclusive fibreglass poles.
Panoramic PVC windows allow you to really encapsulate the outdoors, from the luxury of your awning, whilst complementary zip-in curtains offer a degree of privacy and a sense of ‘homeliness’. A single rear cowl access door allows easy access to your vehicle, without disturbing sleeping guests, whilst the zip-back front door functions as an integrated enclosable porch area/canopy. The zip-back side door incorporates a ‘Phoenix Mesh’ door panel, optimising airflow and keeping out those pesky insects; this is produced from an assisted-healing ‘smart’ mesh, which self-repairs damage caused by consistent usage. This door features a convenient eyebrow canopy, creating a small, sheltered porch area.
This campervan awning comes complete with a sewn-in groundsheet, ample side ventilation, storm strap attachment points, twin piping (4mm x 6mm) and ‘Lumi-Link’/’Lumi-Lite’/’Up’ & ‘Downlighter’ attachment points. Also, a broad array of accessories are available to complement this model (see optional extras). The awning includes a one-year warranty against any manufacturing faults, whilst the tubes hold our exclusive ‘Lifetime Guarantee’.
- 68HD Hex. Endure Fabric - Ultra-Lightweight Material with a Contemporary Hex-Print.
- Two Main Oxygen Air-Frame Tubes - Multiple Inflation Point Frame with Two Quick-Inflating Air-Beams.
- Two Fibreglass Canopy Poles (Front & Side) - To Uphold Functional Shelters with Protection Against the Elements.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valves on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Over-Inflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - For Attachment of the Awning to Your Caravan or Motorhome.
- Clear PVC Windows - To Provide a Crisp, Panoramic View of Your Surroundings, From the Comfort of Your Awning.
- Zip-In Curtains - To Provide an Element of Privacy & Create a Feel of 'Homeliness'.
- Phoenix Mesh. Side Door - Created from an Assisted-Healing 'Smart' Mesh, Self-Repairing Any 'Snag' Damage Caused Over Time.
- Side Ventilation - To Maintain Sufficient Air-Circulation & a Comfortable Temperature Within the Awning.
- Rear Cowl Access Door - To Allow Entry to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning.
- Storm Strap Attachment Points - To Attach 'Endurance Storm Straps' for Extra Stability During Poorer Weather Conditions.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the 'Oxygen Air-Frame'.
- Sewn-In Groundsheet - To Reduce Water Ingress into Interior & For Convenience.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Zip-Back Front Door Enclosable Canopy
- Zip-Back Back Side Door with Eyebrow Canopy
- Includes Pegs, Dual-Action Hand Pump & Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite Attachment Points.
- WIDTH: 300cm
- DEPTH: 425cm
- HEIGHT: 180-240cm
- WEIGHT: 11.5kg
- PACK SIZE: 65*29*29cm
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes
Optional Extras: -
- Magnetic Drive-Away Strip - OR16020
- Two Berth Inner Tent - OR17564
- Jet Stream Electric Pump - OR17010
- Jet Stream Electric Twin Pump - OR17040
- Drive away kits (speak to your dealer for options)