Outdoor Revolution Cayman Classic XL - New for 2019 - FREE Canopy Poles (worth £18.50)
- 16.00 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
FREE Canopy Poles (worth £18.50)
(while Stocks last)
Outdoor Revolution have updated the Cayman and Cayman XL for 2019 But have released the Cayman Classic and Cayman XL Classic which are basicly the same specification as the 2018 model
Featuring a sewn in groundsheet, Fibreglass Poles and 68D 190T Polyester Flysheets. There is now the Option to add an optional 2 berth Inner bedroom
Fibreglass framed Dome Style tents/awnings like the Cayman are generally stronger than Tunnel Style tents/awnings due to the cross over pole configuration. We find Outdoor Revolutions fibreglass poles very reliable in use and the advantage of fibreglass poles is the availability and ease of replacement if they become damaged.
XL Height: to fit vehicles 2.4m - 2.9m
For advice on Connecting a Driveaway Awning to your vehicle please get in touch email@example.com or Phone (01446) 772958
What the manufacturer Says:-The best-selling lightweight Cayman Classic pole and sleeve drive away awning remains one of our most famed campervan/motorhome awnings, available in ergonomic two cowl height options to accommodate almost all vehicles, from 180cm to 290cm to the awning channel. The sizeable internal living area, wealth of features, excellent value for money, and ability to sleep two overnight guests (using our purchasable inner tent) found in this model, caused the acclaimed weekender to swiftly take the market by storm and become a firm favourite amongst small touring families, couples and solo adventurers, who crave extra living, storage or sleeping space, adjacent to their van. The front door can be held upright using our optional canopy poles, in order to create a stylish front canopy area, adding to the functionality of the awning.
- 100HDE Hex Endure Fabric - An Ultra-Lightweight Fabric with a Contemporary Print.
- 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Fibreglass Pole Frame - Tough & Hard-Wearing Pole-and-Sleeve Frame.
- Sewn In Groundsheet - To Reduce Moisture Ingression & To Add Convenience.
- Zip-In Curtains - Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Single Rear Cowl Access Door - To Allow Entry to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning.
- PVC Window Panels - Expansive, Crystal Clear Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of the Surrounding Outdoors.
- Velcro on the Bottom of the Doors - To Retain it's Posture In the Wind.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- One Year Warranty - On the Canvas & Workmanship Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Roof Ventilation - Improving Air Circulation Within the Awning and Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature.
- Optional Two Berth Inner Tent Hanging Loops.
- Storm Strap Attachment Points.
- Includes Pegs, Reflective Guylines, Repair Kit, Carry Bag & Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite Attachment Points.
- CANVAS WEIGHT - 10.5kg
- TOTAL WEIGHT - 12kg
- WIDTH - 300cm
- DEPTH - 300cm
- HEIGHT RANGE - 240cm-290cm
- AWNING PIPING LENGTH - 2.16m
- COWL DEPTH - 80cm
- PACK SIZE - 72cm x 31cm x 31cm
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.
Due to an increase in hard standing pitches we highly recommend that you purchase a stone protection footprint groundsheet to lay under your awning to provide additional protection.