Outdoor Revolution Cayman Classic - Latest 2019 Model - FREE Canopy Poles (worth £18.50)
- 16.00 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
FREE Canopy Poles (worth £18.50)
(while Stocks last)
Outdoor Revolution have totally changed the design of the Cayman for 2019, and to add to this confusion they have manufactured a limited quantity of the 2018 design Cayman, now renamed the Cayman Classic and with a slightly improved spec over the original 2018 model.
Featuring a sewn in groundsheet, Fibreglass Poles and 68D 190T Polyester Flysheets. There is now the Option to add an optional 2 berth Inner bedroom
Fibreglass framed Dome Style tents/awnings like the Cayman Classic are generally stronger than Tunnel Style tents/awnings due to the cross over pole configuration. We find Outdoor Revolutions fibreglass poles very reliable in use and the advantage of fibreglass poles is the availability and ease of replacement if they become damaged.
Standard Height: to fit vehicles with an attachment height of 1.8m - 2.4m, ideal VW Transporters, Transits, Vitos, Bongo etc
For advice on Connecting a Driveaway Awning to your vehicle please get in touch email@example.com or Phone (01446) 772958
What the manufacturer Says:-
The best-selling lightweight Cayman Classic pole and sleeve drive away awning remains one of our most famed campervan/motorhome awnings, available in ergonomic two cowl height options to accommodate almost all vehicles, from 180cm to 290cm to the awning channel. The sizeable internal living area, wealth of features, excellent value for money, and ability to sleep two overnight guests (using our purchasable inner tent) found in this model, caused the acclaimed weekender to swiftly take the market by storm and become a firm favourite amongst small touring families, couples and solo adventurers, who crave extra living, storage or sleeping space, adjacent to their van. The front door can be held upright using our optional canopy poles, in order to create a stylish front canopy area, adding to the functionality of the awning.
This model has been produced from our ultra-lightweight 100HDE fabric, which is specifically engineered to deliver lightweight and compact products that pack away easily and neatly into their carry bag, making it perfect where weight and space limitations are of consideration. This material incorporates a 3,000mm² hydrostatic head and employs fully taped seams throughout, meaning it is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat to maximise fade resistance and assist in maintaining a pleasant internal temperature. The workmanship and canvas incorporate a twelve month warranty against any manufacturing faults.
The fibreglass pole frame comprises two telescopic steel poles, each boasting flexible and robust construction to ensure longevity and stability in adverse weather conditions; these poles attribute an exceptionally light weight to the awning, plus are incredibly quick and easy to erect, allowing the Cayman Classic to be pitched within a matter of minutes.
A rear cowl access door increases accessibility to your van, preventing you from having to traipse through your living area or disturb any sleeping guests; we have implemented a breathable zip-back mesh ventilation fly screen panel in this door in order to optimise air circulation around the awning, whilst keep insects at bay. This is created from our Phoenix Mesh, an assisted-healing ‘smart’ material, with the structurally incorporated ability to self-repair any ‘snag’ damage caused by usage over time. Ventilation points in the roof aid in maintaining a comfortable internal temperature and pleasant through flow of air within the awning, reducing humidity and condensation in warmer temperatures. The addition of twin piping enables compatibility with both caravans and motorhomes, within the corresponding height range. Large PVC windows permit an excellent, crystal-clear vista of the outside world, whilst illuminating the interior throughout the daytime, enabling you to encapsulate the great outdoors, from indoors, during adverse weather conditions; these are accompanied by zip-in curtains, which can be zipped out and rolled back, or zipped fully in for complete privacy at night.
The Cayman Classic comes complete with steel ground pegs, storm strap attachment points, two berth inner tent attachment loops, a clip-in groundsheet, an instruction manual, a handy repair kit, an inclusive carry bag and Velcro attachment points for our optional LED lighting system. A made to measure stone protection footprint, luxurious camping carpet and two person bedroom can also be purchased, as complementary optional extras for this model. There is one other cowl height option available for this model, the Cayman Classic XL, which is designed for taller, coach built, or van based motorhomes.
- 100HDE Hex Endure Fabric - An Ultra-Lightweight Fabric with a Contemporary Print.
- 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Fibreglass Pole Frame - Tough & Hard-Wearing Pole-and-Sleeve Frame.
- Sewn In Groundsheet - To Reduce Moisture Ingression & To Add Convenience.
- Zip-In Curtains - Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Single Rear Cowl Access Door - To Allow Entry to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning.
- PVC Window Panels - Expansive, Crystal Clear Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of the Surrounding Outdoors.
- Velcro on the Bottom of the Doors - To Retain it's Posture In the Wind.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- One Year Warranty - On the Canvas & Workmanship Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Roof Ventilation - Improving Air Circulation Within the Awning and Aiding in Maintaining a Comfortable Temperature.
- Optional Two Berth Inner Tent Hanging Loops.
- Storm Strap Attachment Points.
- Includes Pegs, Reflective Guylines, Repair Kit, Carry Bag & Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite Attachment Points.
- CANVAS WEIGHT - 10.5kg
- TOTAL WEIGHT - 12kg
- WIDTH - 300cm
- DEPTH - 280cm
- HEIGHT RANGE - 180CM-240cm
- AWNING PIPING LENGTH - 2.16m
- COWL DEPTH - 80cm
- PACK SIZE - 72cm x 31cm x 31cm
This awning has been specifically designed and is perfect for touring use; it is not designed for seasonal or residential purposes.