Outdoor Revolutions most popular poled awning gets the air treatment.
The Cayman Cacos is a large Tunnel awning with a sewn in groundsheet. For 2017 Outdoor Revolution have introduced some cheaper Air awnings based around the Cayman range. Being cheaper the fabrics are 68HD Hex Endurance, a 68d polyester with a hex pattern embossed into the fabric. The Cayman Air awnings still feature Outdoor Revolutions Intelligent Frame Relief valve to prevent over inflation.
The Cayman Cacos air can accept an optional 2 or 4 berth inner tent.
Excellent value air awnings.
For vehicles with a fixing height of 180cm to 240cm
What the manufacturer says:-
The ingenious “Movelite Cayman Cacos Air” family motorhome air-awning weekender provides the ideal balance between convenience and space through its enormous living area and ability to sleep up to six adults (with the optional extra inner tents), making it perfect for larger motor-homing groups. Upgraded for 2017 with a brand-new 'Oxygen Air-Frame' and integral front porch area.
The ultra-lightweight, 68-Denier fabric is designed to pack down quickly, easily and into its small carry bag. This product is ideal where weight, pack size and speed are of the essence. The fabric has a contemporary Hex-style print to compliment the product’s simple, immaculate design lines. The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead onto the surface and roll-off. Also, the light-coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a comfortable temperature inside the awning.
The Oxygen Air-Frame is the quickest, easiest inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the clean lines of our stunning designs. The frame consists of Three Oxygen Air-Frame Tubes, plus incorporates Dynamic Speed Valves; inflation is speedy using the Dual-Action Pump provided and deflation is the push of a button. These valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover.
Windows are tinted to reduce glare, creating a more comfortable and relaxing environment. All windows have integrated Zip-In Curtains, which can be rolled-back during the day or zipped-in for complete privacy at night. There is an integrated Front Canopy, supported by a single Fibreglass Pole to create a sheltered, functional porcharea with protection from the elements! There is also a Rear-Cowl Access Door to prevent disturbing sleeping guests and increase ease of access to and from the motorhome.
The Mesh Vents help combat condensation by improving air-circulation, plus, the side-doors have a mesh fly-screen to keep insects out and optimise air-flow. These are created using our unique Phoenix Mesh; an assisted-healing ‘smart’ material that has the structurally incorporated ability to repair ‘snag’ damage caused by consistent usage. Simply manipulated, it will return to its original form.
The “Cayman Cacos Air” comes complete with Pegs and Two Reflective Storm Straps. A Two and Four-Berth Inner Tent(s) and a Stone Protection Footprint Groundsheet (for protection against sharp rocks and hard ground) can also be purchased for this product.
The drive-away includes a one-year guarantee, whilst the tubes have our exclusive lifetime guarantee against any manufacturing faults.
- Hex.Endure Fabric - Ultra-Lightweight Material with a Contemporary Hex-Print.
- 3 Individual Oxygen Air Frame Tubes - Quick-Inflating Multiple Inflation Point Air Beams.
- Fibreglass Pole Canopy - A Functional Pole-and-Sleeve Porch Area for Added Protection Against the Elements.
- Dynamic Speed Valves - The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- PVC Side Windows - Providing a Panoramic, Crisp View of Your Surroundings, Helping to Really Encapsulate the Outdoors.
- Sewn-In Groundsheet - To Reduce Moisture Ingression & Add Convenience.
- Embossed Zip-In Curtains - To Add Further Privacy & Create a Feeling of 'Homeliness'.
- Phoenix Mesh. Doors - Assisted-Healing 'Smart' Mesh that Self-Repairs 'Snag' Damage Caused by Consistent Usage.
- Rear Cowl Access Door - To Allow Entry to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning or Disturbing Sleeping Guests.
- Velcro Door Fasteners - To Prevent Door Flapping Around in the Wind.
- Rear Ventilation - To Optimise Airflow & Maintain a Comfortable Temperature Inside the Awning.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - For Caravan/Motorhome Attachment.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Complete with Pegs, Dual-Action Hand Pump, Storm Strap Attachment Points and 'Lumi-Link', 'Lumi-Lite' & 'Up/Downlighter Shade' Attachment Points.
Optional Extras: -
- Snugrug - OR16515
- Stone Protection Footprint - OR16720
- Magnetic Drive-Away Strip - OR16020
- Two Berth Inner Tent - OR17564
- Four Berth Inner Tent - OR17566
- Jet Stream Electric Pump - OR16015
- Jet Stream Electric Twin Pump - OR17040
- Drive away kits (speak to your dealer for options)