The Travel Pod Action Air uses Kampa's Air Frame to give an easy to erect 2 Beam tunnel Awning. Featuring a nice sized rain-safe canopy over the front door. The front door can be rolled sideways to give a large opening. Lots of Windows to create a light airy awning. Like all Kampa driveaway-awnings the ground sheet is a simple clip in groundsheet. This gives the option to remove the ground-sheet for easier cleaning and is useful when used on hard standings or on Campsites that insist on Breathable ground-sheets. Although Kampa seem to think this is a big issue, our experience of selling Driveaway Awnings from every other manufacturer, which predominantly feature sewn-in ground-sheets suggest it not a problem on the vast majority of campsites.
Lots of fixing options including Pole Sleeve, 6mm Beading, guy lines and Velcro loops
Available in three sizes to fit varying heights of vehicles:
VW: fits 180 - 210cm, Standard: fits 205 - 235cm, Tall: fits 230 - 295cm.
What the manufacturer says:-
If you don't want to spend time setting up and taking down your drive-away awning, then this awning is for you. The Travel Pod Action AIR is a free-standing awning allowing you to drive-away whilst still reserving your pitch on site for when you return.
The Travel Pod Action AIR has a large living area and an optional two berth inner tent can be fitted. The awning comes complete with a fully waterproof clip-in groundsheet which can be removed on sites that do not allow the use of ground-sheets. A large protective canopy covers the front door - ideal for poor weather conditions.
There are three versions, to suit different height campers and motorhomes - VW, L and XL.
- Inflatable - external inflation points
- Free-standing drive-away awning
- Weathershield™ material
- Flame retardant and UV stabilised
- A massive 6000mm hydrostatic head
- Seams hot air taped - for maximum weatherproofing
- Front canopy
- Door in rear tunnel
- Adjustable height rear tunnel to suit a wide range of vehicles
- Full clip-in groundsheet
- Front 'D' door with large window
- Window blinds with easy store pockets
- Large rear door for access to camper through tunnel
- Optional two-berth inner tent
- SabreLink™ Flex Ready
- Size: 290 x (270+90) cm
- Fixing Height:L: fits 205 - 235 cm
- Weathershield™ 6000mm polyester - Durable and extremely weather resistant, this material's been protecting caravan and motorhomes since 2008. For 2017 we've improved the coatings to make it even better.
- Taped seams
- Crystal clear windows
- No-see-um mesh
- Poles: None! AirPoles replace traditional metal and fibreglass poles
- Insulated Fleece Carpet
- Inner Tent
- SabreLink™ Flex Lighting System