Fire Extinguisher & Fire Blanket Pack
- 1.00 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
600g ABC Powder Aerosol Extinguisher. Quality kitemark certified to BS6165 stored pressure ABC powder extinguisher suitable for use on class A, B and C fires. Ideally suited for domestic and leisure use. Highly effective against petrol and volatile liquids, which make them ideal for vehicle protection. 3A 21B fire rating.
- Capacity 600g
- Fire Rating 3A 21B
- Minimum Discharge Time 6 seconds
- Range of Discharge 2 - 3 m
- Operating Temperature -20 degrees to +50 degrees
- Height 287mm
- Diameter 66mm
- Weight (with bracket) 0.77kg
1.0 x 1.0m Square Pack Basic Fire Blanket. The essential performance requirement of a fire blanket is to extinguish a cooking oil fire (as detailed in BS EN 1869:1997). Therefore the blanket must:
- Be flexible, with good draping qualities, to eliminate oxygen from the burning oil.
- Allow the oil to cool gradually to below it's self-ignition temperature and not re-ignite when the blanket is removed after 17 minutes.
- Control the cooling process
New 2-ply material with two layers of woven glass-fibre fabric. Kitemark certified to BS EN 1869:1997. Suitable for use in variety of environments including: Kitchens, factories, offices, caravans, schools, hotels, restaurants, boats, shops and nursing homes.